Kobe Bryant: NBA 2K10 Cover Athlete (PAGE 4)

Originally Posted by dn590

y is kobe wearing a #17 on the knicks
y 17
I know no 24 cause of Dollar Bill Bradley. Gallo rocks 8. I guess 17 was his next choice?
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

woulda beeen wayyyyyy funnier/more controversal if this were Lebronx though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dn590

y is kobe wearing a #17 on the knicks
y 17
Maybe because #24 & 33 are retired, and Gallinari or whatever his name is, is wearing #8
laugh.gif

or

24-7=17 ??
tongue.gif

I have a feeling that a lot of America hates Kobe, and will vote for the Knicks cover

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Kobe looks foolish in a knicks jersey... lebron will rock orange and blue like a champ
After all this hype, LeBron better rock the orange and blue AS a champ.

Kobe looks foolish in a knicks jersey... lebron will rock orange and blue like a champ

Of course he does man. We're talking about the Knicks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea keep that snake in that corny *** yellow and varsity purple lol... laker fans are hilarious

Yea keep that snake in that corny *** yellow and varsity purple lol... laker fans are hilarious
whatever...any team would want a talent of a kobe bryant...especially the knicks
laugh.gif

KingFoamNYC wrote:
sure the same way hes doing with the cavs.........get over it man...Lebron aint leaving ohio
laugh.gif

^^^who knows dude we will see, you guys feel real good rite now cause kobe about to get that chip but at the end of the day he has extreme talent but if hewasn't such a clown I would be a fan.

Back
Top Bottom