Kobe Bryant: NBA 2K10 Cover Athlete (PAGE 4)

Basketball fans will get a treat tomorrow as 2K Sports reveals the cover athlete for the highly anticipated basketball video game, NBA 2K10. An exclusive 30-second TV spot will air during the NBA Countdown pre-game show for Game One of the 2009 NBA Finals, June 4 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC. NBA 2K10 is the upcoming 10th anniversary edition of the hugely popular NBA 2K franchise, the #1 selling basketball video game* and #1 rated NBA simulation for eight years in a row**.

Developed by Visual Concepts, NBA 2K10 is not yet rated by the ESRB and will be available this fall.

The 2009 NBA Finals are currently scheduled to tip off on June 4 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC. For more information about the game, or to see the TV spots again, please visit www.2ksports.com/games/nba2k10 after 9pm ET / 6pm PT on June 4th.
Who do you think will grace the cover of the 2K10 edition?

LeBron gets the cover this year IMO.

no lebron..

my inside info has told me its going to be...

the logo
3378585941.jpg

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dwight.

I was just about to say this and I didn't know it was confirmed. I was pretty sure that it would be him just because they're doing it during Game 1of the Finals. I don't think it was done at the same time last year or was it?

I don't see why it wouldn't be LeBron. Everyone's been so focused on him the whole season. I'd love to see Dwight on there though.

This is going to be another one of those threads where a question is answered and people still will post their own ideas 5 pages later.

It is Dwight Howard folks. If anyone here follows OS and the 2K forums you probably heard this a while ago.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This is going to be another one of those threads where a question is answered and people still will post their own ideas 5 pages later.

It is Dwight Howard folks. If anyone here follows OS and the 2K forums you probably heard this a while ago.
It's not that serious. People come in these threads every year telling us, "It is __________" and at times they end up being wrong.

Last year someone went in the Madden thread saying Adrian Peterson would be on the cover of Madden and he heard it from a "very reliable source" andBrett Favre was the cover athlete. We'll wait and see.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Dwight.
I was just about to say this and I didn't know it was confirmed. I was pretty sure that it would be him just because they're doing it during Game 1 of the Finals. I don't think it was done at the same time last year or was it?
I actually didn't know, I was just assuming. The way they been hyping up Dwight lately, he has to make a cover. I don't know if that dudeis right or not. But yeah I just have a hunch it's going to be Dwight.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

They don't have a teaser pic like the past few years (Chris Paul and Kevin Garnett)?
Nope. It would have been on the website.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

It's not that serious. People come in these threads every year telling us, "It is __________" and at times they end up being wrong.

Last year someone went in the Madden thread saying Adrian Peterson would be on the cover of Madden and he heard it from a "very reliable source" and Brett Favre was the cover athlete. We'll wait and see.

Nobody said it was that serious...but it's been confirmed that its Dwight Howard. There are DEVELOPERS from the game who've posting on those forums foryears that have confirmed it.

Does anyone really believe they'll announce that Chauncey Billups or Lebron James is the cover athlete right before the Lakers play the Magic in the NBAFinals?

Last year someone went in the Madden thread saying Adrian Peterson would be on the cover of Madden and he heard it from a "very reliable source" and Brett Favre was the cover athlete. We'll wait and see.

Nobody said it was that serious...but it's been confirmed that its Dwight Howard. There are DEVELOPERS from the game who've posting on those forums for years that have confirmed it.

Does anyone really believe they'll announce that Chauncey Billups or Lebron James is the cover athlete right before the Lakers play the Magic in the NBA Finals?
Chris Paul?

Nobody said it was that serious...but it's been confirmed that its Dwight Howard. There are DEVELOPERS from the game who've posting on those forums for years that have confirmed it.

Does anyone really believe they'll announce that Chauncey Billups or Lebron James is the cover athlete right before the Lakers play the Magic in the NBA Finals?
Chris Paul?
They didn't announce that the day of the finals. The only other time they've announced something before the finals is last year and thatwas....Kevin Garnett.

smh.gif
@ the fact that I know a bunch of my friends are going to start using Orlando....

Back
Top Bottom