Kobe Bryant Nike Elite Socks???

where are you guys copping these?
nerd.gif

Need to stop by an HoH to see if they have the black pair in an XL to go with my Del Sol VIs.

Need to stop by an HoH to see if they have the black pair in an XL to go with my Del Sol VIs.

12.99 for them.. Got 2 pairs of white, 2 pairs of black.. Posted a pic of them while I was wearing the V Homes in the Kobe V thread!

12.99 for them.. Got 2 pairs of white, 2 pairs of black.. Posted a pic of them while I was wearing the V Homes in the Kobe V thread!

Saw them down here in Tucson the other day, socks aren't for me though I need the longer crew ones.

Saw them down here in Tucson the other day, socks aren't for me though I need the longer crew ones.

I hate the tall Keith Van Horn looking Elite ones, I need to find these Kobe ankle height ones some place.

I hate the tall Keith Van Horn looking Elite ones, I need to find these Kobe ankle height ones some place.

I saw them today at HOH but I couldn't force myself to buy a pair of socks for $13, let alone a Kobe edition.

I saw them today at HOH but I couldn't force myself to buy a pair of socks for $13, let alone a Kobe edition.

caved and bought a pair of each color....now the question is, will I even wear em
laugh.gif

2h87sj9.jpg

and anyone interested, I got em at foot locker in palmdale, ca

Back
Top Bottom