"Kobe Bryant the KING..says Golden State Warriors" vol...truth hurts dont it boys....

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Congratulations, you've achieved idiot status.

*places on ignore list*
ok newb...i care bout u placing me on ignore

yet you have less posts them him.

and you have 2 sns? i think someone needs an IP ban.

devil.gif
BangDak wrote:

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Congratulations, you've achieved idiot status.

*places on ignore list*
ok newb...i care bout u placing me on ignore

yet you have less posts them him.

and you have 2 sns? i think someone needs an IP ban.

i think someone needs to mind their own business...
devil.gif

Why are people so concerned with banning others from the community. If you see his name ignore it, if you don't like him stay away from his posts. Exercise some self control people.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Why are people so concerned with banning others from the community. If you see his name ignore it, if you don't like him stay away from his posts. Exercise some self control people.

I know. I post an article that is not only a realiable source, but also relevant. I also mentioned nothing in the post, I simply posted the article.

Then people go off and are all mad. I dont understand you guys. Are you like 12 years old...if you dont like the article, why did you even post or open the thread?????

Please explain to everyone (before you log off or get kicked off) how you think posting a news item that "see Kobe is the best" is relevant for the S&T forum.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Thanks for the article, I think we all know Kobe is bad. I think peers are better judges than sports writers though. I personally think the MVP voting is a joke, even though Lebron should and will get it, there are players in the past that have gotten it that shouldn't have. To prove that point check out ESPN's ranking of the MVP this year:

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Kobe

Think about that a minute and see how that is pretty stupid to put KD over Kobe? Point is writers change their "criteria" on what constitutes the MVP for each season to fit who they "like" and not necessarily who is the MVP.
The problem with the MVP voting & NBA allstar game starters is that it's a popularity contest for both.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Please explain to everyone (before you log off or get kicked off) how you think posting a news item that "see Kobe is the best" is relevant for the S&T forum.

Simple...

The S&T stands for SPORTS and Training

Kobe Bryant is an athlete...hence it is relevant in THIS section of NT.

Where should I have posted it? Music?.....c'mon son...move along

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

PRETTYPLAYA got another screename
smh.gif
...IGNORE again

Yeah this dude has basically gotten to Zodogg banned several times & well known annoying poster status here on NT.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

PRETTYPLAYA got another screename
smh.gif
...IGNORE again

Yeah this dude has basically gotten to Zodogg banned several times & well known annoying poster status here on NT.

seriously this dudes life based around kobe
laugh.gif

AYYYO!
laugh.gif

Simple...

Because you must be new here, and I also have the time, I am going to break this down for you. It will be much better than everyone else in here ragging on you.

1. There is no title or award for "best player in the NBA."  In that sense no matter who it is, it does not matter. The NBA is filled with stars. Stars that play different positions. Stars who are young, old, etc. Even if you were to "win" this argument you get nothing.

2. Again, because you must be new you probably don't yet know this. But we have had 15,000 threads already of "Lebron v. Kobe" or "Kobe is the best in the L ya'll."  Eighty percent of those end up getting locked and people banned. Normal posters are sick of them. It's not a good way to start out your S&T experience.

3. Because you are a youngster you have to add in your title "vol truth hurts dont it boys"......obviously trying to start stuff and look for attention. Once again, that is not helping your case with the masses.

4. For every quote we read of someone calling Kobe (or Lebron) the best in the league, we can find quotes from other players picking the other guy. If you do not know this already you must be new to the internet. And along those lines, please do not act like because the Golden State team says one player is the best then it's "Game. Set. Match. Told ya'll."

5. Your last thread had everyone in there ripping you yet you didn't learn and posted this attention-seeking one again today. This is why you are getting even more flack.

6. Even if you are not intending to do it (something I highly doubt) what you are doing is trolling. For more on this go read up on NT rules and regs. This will quickly get you banned whether you agree with it or not.

Study up on this and I hope it helps.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Simple...

Because you must be new here, and I also have the time, I am going to break this down for you. It will be much better than everyone else in here ragging on you.

1. There is no title or award for "best player in the NBA."  In that sense no matter who it is, it does not matter. The NBA is filled with stars. Stars that play different positions. Stars who are young, old, etc. Even if you were to "win" this argument you get nothing.

2. Again, because you must be new you probably don't yet know this. But we have had 15,000 threads already of "Lebron v. Kobe" or "Kobe is the best in the L ya'll."  Eighty percent of those end up getting locked and people banned. Normal posters are sick of them. It's not a good way to start out your S&T experience.

3. Because you are a youngster you have to add in your title "vol truth hurts dont it boys"......obviously trying to start stuff and look for attention. Once again, that is not helping your case with the masses.

4. For every quote we read of someone calling Kobe (or Lebron) the best in the league, we can find quotes from other players picking the other guy. If you do not know this already you must be new to the internet. And along those lines, please do not act like because the Golden State team says one player is the best then it's "Game. Set. Match. Told ya'll."

5. Your last thread had everyone in there ripping you yet you didn't learn and posted this attention-seeking one again today. This is why you are getting even more flack.

6. Even if you are not intending to do it (something I highly doubt) what you are doing is trolling. For more on this go read up on NT rules and regs. This will quickly get you banned whether you agree with it or not.

Study up on this and I hope it helps.

Hope you copy/pasted that...cuz im def not gonna read all that

i kno the truth hurts, but hey, thats life...

Looks to me that what is universally accepted as truth these days is hurting you more than anyone else here, that's why you created this thread in desperation.

On another note. Through all the past drama with Kobe & Raja Bell I wouldn't mind the Lakers picking him for cheap this summer if he's a free agent.

Get
It
Done

Mitch !

you can always just post these type of articles in the official laker season post. no need to clutter up the forum with these posts

CP1708 wrote:
Dude don't even have 50 posts yet and everyone on here already knows him.  Gotta give him credit for that at least. 
laugh.gif

If you really think about it.....that's sad....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Dude went from lurking to trolling in a matter of days.

Ska, do work.
how is posting an article about kobe trolling? please explain....

and FYI, its not hard to go to anther Yuku board, get a name instant approved..and come back...
i actually have 2 accounts already on NT via other boards....

loopholes my friends...loopholes...

ban_him_sm.jpg

but you have 4 so why are you even talking?

Back
Top Bottom