"Kobe Bryant the KING..says Golden State Warriors" vol...truth hurts dont it boys....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Mike. 

Like I mentioned before, every play who you'd think HATES Kobe Bryant calls him the best in the game, or wears his shoes, etc etc.

All the "Kobe Stoppers" all say he's the best, which just happen to be the most notible defenders in the league.

Doesn't mean anything to me though, I still hate Raja Bell.

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

^ We already do that with you and it doesn't seem to work though.

By your response you are contradicting yourself.
I am not trying to defend the OP just trying to tell all the cry babies to grow some and ignore him if you don't like what he's saying don't whine about how you want him banned. It's an online community heaven forbid someone has an opinion you don't agree with.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

can somebody put up a photo of a clown in honor of this dude
Just post your picture instead... same difference.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

but you have 4 so why are you even talking?
I think you have me mistaken for a different member. This is the only account I have ever had on nike talk.

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Dude went from lurking to trolling in a matter of days.

Ska, do work.
how is posting an article about kobe trolling? please explain....

and FYI, its not hard to go to anther Yuku board, get a name instant approved..and come back...
i actually have 2 accounts already on NT via other boards....

loopholes my friends...loopholes...

they will ip ban you son.

you are no doubt one of the most annoying people  in the history of niketalk....and ive been on niketalk for over 10 years. you need to go back to lurking

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

but you have 4 so why are you even talking?
I think you have me mistaken for a different member. This is the only account I have ever had on nike talk.

yea i think they think you are ol school nba fan. his name was in all caps aswell.

great article. i'm in full support.
pimp.gif
. keep posting them.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Oh look who it is a thirsty +@* Knicks fan making jokes. Go find a team to be a fan of that ain't pitiful so you can stop having wet dreams about Lebron

Oh look who it is a thirsty +@* Knicks fan making jokes. Go find a teamto be a fan of that ain't pitiful so you can stop having wet dreamsabout Lebron
How original.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Oh look who it is a thirsty +@* Knicks fan making jokes. Go find a team to be a fan of that ain't pitiful so you can stop having wet dreams about Lebron
roll.gif

If you paid attention to anything besides your nonsensical rambling about the Cavs, I'm one of the more reasonable Knicks fans... I don't go on and on about Lebron like a lot of people, so save it. 

And yes, let's compare teams that are pitiful... Cleveland has the best player in the league, but don't be so quick to forget the pre-Lebron era of Cleveland, you guys weren't exactly racking up championships were you?  Anyway, I know better than to argue with a fool

Back
Top Bottom