KOBE BRYANT TICKETS RIGHT HURRRR!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

finally my application here in niketalk was approved! mr kingcrux who won? are there any tickets left? thanks! - shadow fencer aka taken24

sir kingcrux, can i still join? or is this "contest" finish already? thanks in advance..

I hope I can have 2 tickets for me and my kid. Hope this mini collection will gain me those tickets.

Sir Kingcrux PM na lang ung winners kung saan pipick up...hehe
Fighting all the demons will take time...

Can someone in PI hook me up with these tight Kobe t-shirts:

02092007347yz1.jpg

02092007348hx4.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

^co-sign.
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

I think there are 6 members who posted their collection including me, so 10 is plenty for us (1 each) who posted.

@kingcrux
thanx!

@tmac
nah! i dont like kobe... hahaha... just kidding... i have this 6 year old brother who's addicted to basketball since he was 3... guess who he idolizes? that's why when we got out he has a hell of a time pointing out kobe merchandise that he wants me to buy... i promised him that ill take care of them so that when he grows up to be a great basketball player, which i bet he's gonna be, he'll be using og kobe shoes and apparel to his delight... :smile:
smile.gif

Congratulations to the winners! :D
happy.gif

I can give your tickets tonight @ Bonifacio High Street 10pm. If you can't make it tonight, I will be @ Glorietta tomorrow from 12:00 - 1:00pm.

thanks carlo...
oh by the way... how will we know its you? where exactly in bonifacio high street? np fort? :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom