Kobe Bryant wearing Air Jordans in Games

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

bb936bee249159447c7a00a.jpg
3(thanks SHAQ,top five centers to play the NBA) +1(thanks for the NBA for not having any teams to make it competitive for my first ring without shaq)=4 championships that no one really gives a damn.

i wonder how many rings mj would've had if he had shaq. probably 10 rings.......

idiot 101.

^it's hard to believe that when he changes his jersey 23+1. he tries so hard to overcome the shadow he lives under mj. he also copies his game asmj's and he's always trying to prove himself to be better than mj......

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

3(thanks SHAQ,top five centers to play the NBA) +1(thanks for the NBA for not having any teams to make it competitive for my first ring without shaq)=4 championships that no one really gives a damn.

i wonder how many rings mj would've had if he had shaq. probably 10 rings.......
idiot 101.

thank you for your input on how great kobe is and how he stacks up compared to mj and other great players of the nba. you must think that justcuz he's putting up four rings that he's as good or better than mj. then you might as well say robert horry is the best to ever play the game since hehas like 7 nba titles. kobe doesn't deserve credit for those rings since the team was built around shaq(when he was with the lakers) and gasol, lamar, andbynum......

idiot 101.

lol

idiot 101.
thank you for your input on how great kobe is and how he stacks up compared to mj and other great players of the nba. you must think that just cuz he's putting up four rings that he's as good or better than mj. then you might as well say robert horry is the best to ever play the game since he has like 7 nba titles. kobe doesn't deserve credit for those rings since the team was built around shaq(when he was with the lakers) and gasol, lamar, and bynum......

are u drunk doggie?

Saying Kobe top 5 ever is crazy. People are basing this just off his offensive skill set, as an all around player there are so much better players

idiot 101.
thank you for your input on how great kobe is and how he stacks up compared to mj and other great players of the nba. you must think that just cuz he's putting up four rings that he's as good or better than mj. then you might as well say robert horry is the best to ever play the game since he has like 7 nba titles. kobe doesn't deserve credit for those rings since the team was built around shaq(when he was with the lakers) and gasol, lamar, and bynum......
are u drunk doggie?

do.....you......understand.......the......words.......that.......are........coming........out........of.........my.........mouth............

why dont we all just admit Kobe is good but not as good as Michael Jordan....?
I cant even believe this up for debate. People want so badly for another MJ not realizing it aint gonna happen........
no time soon anyway. And if there is another MJ out there he's between 1-10 years old right now
or not even born yet.

this hype for kobe is pathetic and the hypbeasts that believe in the hype is annoying. i should know better than to expect others to know what hype is then iforgot where i was, niketalk. "where hype for hypebeast happens"......

hypeNT500 wrote:
now i remember why i'm not a kobe fan.....

poor baby.....

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

why dont we all just admit Kobe is good but not as good as Michael Jordan....?
smartest thing you've suggested.....

but then again... its still an opinion that is not going to persuade hundreds of thousands of people.....

idiot 101.

roll.gif

John Lucas and Steve Smith - "Kobe is the most fundamentally sound player of all time"

John Salley - "MJ is Tide, Kobe is Tide-plus"

Phil Jackson - "Kobe is more skilled than MJ"

James Worthy and Jerry West -"Kobe is top 5 all time"

George Karl -"Not even Jesus could stop Kobe"

Larry Bird - "Kobe can take my spot on the 92' Dream Team"

I'll take professional b-ball player's opinion over some idiot on NT.

Kobe haters are on suicide watch. Ya'll really grasping for straws with some of the garbage being thrown in this thread.

^it's hard to believe that when he changes his jersey 23+1. he tries so hard to overcome the shadow he lives under mj. he also copies his game as mj's and he's always trying to prove himself to be better than mj......

Do some research homie.

http://kobe.aceshoops.com/

There was a lot of discussion about the high school origins of #24 when Kobe made the switch from #8. KB did in fact wear #24 as a 9thgrader in 1993

this hype for kobe is pathetic and the hypbeasts that believe in the hype is annoying. i should know better than to expect others to know what hype is then i forgot where i was, niketalk. "where hype for hypebeast happens"......

read your sn... it's annoying huh?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Saying Kobe top 5 ever is crazy. People are basing this just off his offensive skill set, as an all around player there are so much better players
are you seriously stating that kobe not a defensive player???
name an all around player better than kobe...the only name you can or will probably mention is lebron james
and even then Kobe>Lebron

Originally Posted by Mamba Bean

idiot 101.
roll.gif

John Lucas and Steve Smith - "Kobe is the most fundamentally sound player of all time"

Kobe haters are on suicide watch. Ya'll really grasping for straws with some of the garbage being thrown in this thread.

good stuff right here
pimp.gif

for the few hating(you know who you are)...Kobe is great rather you're willing to admit it or NOT
hating is a females trait....lot of hate goin on in here too
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

this hype for kobe is pathetic and the hypbeasts that believe in the hype is annoying. i should know better than to expect others to know what hype is then i forgot where i was, niketalk. "where hype for hypebeast happens"......

read your sn... it's annoying huh?

BAM!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What with all the kobe haters. Its a pretty consistent trend to see like 50% of the population being kobe haters though.
Me myself, love kb24. if you love the game of basketball, how do you not love kobe bryant.
Very exciting to watch.

The only way I can put myself in Kobe hater shoes is when I think about how I hate Federer for beating andy roddick time after time

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by eeibaby

are you seriously stating that kobe not a defensive player???
name an all around player better than kobe...the only name you can or will probably mention is lebron james
and even then Kobe>Lebron

idiot 101.
roll.gif

good stuff right here
pimp.gif

for the few hating(you know who you are)...Kobe is great rather you're willing to admit it or NOT
hating is a females trait....lot of hate goin on in here too
nerd.gif
grin.gif

I agree with you on that.. and nice Quotes from professionals..

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

What with all the kobe haters. Its a pretty consistent trend to see like 50% of the population being kobe haters though.
Me myself, love kb24. if you love the game of basketball, how do you not love kobe bryant.
Very exciting to watch.

The only way I can put myself in Kobe hater shoes is when I think about how I hate Federer for beating andy roddick time after time and for breaking petes record for his wins..
cosign..

lol this started as a kobe wearing jordans to a kobe hate thread its funny because the kobe haters are goin crazy and the kobe lovers dont even care any morethey got a title

since they know hes the best in the game they (the haters) compare him to the best ever its a lose/lose position nobody cares about how u dont like him orthink he is great if u dont have anything to say about him wearing j's or your not congratulating him on his accolades **** seriously why even post in athread about a guy u hate it makes no sense nobody is goin to turn u into a kobe fan and u aren't goin to turn anybody against the guy its kind of sad

by the way the laker color 3's are crazy nice, and the arguments against kobe are so weak

idiot 101.
roll.gif

great post!
pimp.gif

idiot 101.
are u drunk doggie?
do.....you......understand.......the......words.......that.......are........coming........out........of.........my.........mouth............

read........the...........thread...........before................you...............post...............

Back
Top Bottom