Kobe Bryant wearing Air Jordans in Games

it shows you how amazing mike and kobe are for playing in 12's...those things suck to play in

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Saying Kobe top 5 ever is crazy. People are basing this just off his offensive skill set, as an all around player there are so much better players
are you seriously stating that kobe not a defensive player???
name an all around player better than kobe...the only name you can or will probably mention is lebron james
and even then Kobe>Lebron

Originally Posted by Mamba Bean

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

bb936bee249159447c7a00a.jpg
3(thanks SHAQ,top five centers to play the NBA) +1(thanks for the NBA for not having any teams to make it competitive for my first ring without shaq)=4 championships that no one really gives a damn.

i wonder how many rings mj would've had if he had shaq. probably 10 rings.......
idiot 101.
roll.gif

John Lucas and Steve Smith - "Kobe is the most fundamentally sound player of all time"

John Salley - "MJ is Tide, Kobe is Tide-plus"

Phil Jackson - "Kobe is more skilled than MJ"

James Worthy and Jerry West -"Kobe is top 5 all time"

George Karl -"Not even Jesus could stop Kobe"

Larry Bird - "Kobe can take my spot on the 92' Dream Team"

I'll take professional b-ball player's opinion over some idiot on NT.

Kobe haters are on suicide watch. Ya'll really grasping for straws with some of the garbage being thrown in this thread.

good stuff right here
pimp.gif

for the few hating(you know who you are)...Kobe is great rather you're willing to admit it or NOT
hating is a females trait....lot of hate goin on in here too
nerd.gif
grin.gif

I agree with you on that.. and nice Quotes from professionals..

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

What with all the kobe haters. Its a pretty consistent trend to see like 50% of the population being kobe haters though.
Me myself, love kb24. if you love the game of basketball, how do you not love kobe bryant.
Very exciting to watch.

The only way I can put myself in Kobe hater shoes is when I think about how I hate Federer for beating andy roddick time after time and for breaking petes record for his wins..
cosign..

quotes from x lakers and george karl means nothing.

and what the hell does it matter that bird would give up his spot to kobe on the dream team.

if yall think i'm hating then it just proves you're riding on kobes jock strap.

i know kobe relies on shaq and the lakers have always been built on down low presence to win games. kobe is just an added atraction for people to ooh and aahand spent and waist money.

if you notice kobe wasn't isshh when lamar, gasol and bynum wern't there. know you know this is true unless you were to stuck on kobe's gymnasticacrobatic aerodynamic points in the last few years. right after shaq left the lakers went to ishh and kobe couldn't do nothing about it.

it was only until kobe cried his eyes out to get phil back and he started to design a team with inside presence(lamar, gasol, bynum). jordan never needed tobuild a team around something other than himself, NO SHAQ, NO GASOL, NO LAMAR, NO BYNUM, BASICALLY NO INSIDE PRESENCE.

please stop jocking kobe like he's the man when he really is a rider of the big men that got him four rings.........

just because kobe is winning championships people think he's the greatest when he actually relied on big men and and offense designed not through kobe butthrough down low offense.

kobe is good and great its just these people that place him as high as jordan or even over other great players is ignorant........

laugh.gif
@ the Kobe haters in this thread ... lookin like some youtube comments ...bunch of kids..

If you're gonna hate on someone, at least know what the hell you're talking about..

kobe wore forces..wowwww..smh and yea he wore alot of JB in his earlier career..from like 01-05ish

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Saying Kobe top 5 ever is crazy. People are basing this just off his offensive skill set, as an all around player there are so much better players
are you seriously stating that kobe not a defensive player???
name an all around player better than kobe...the only name you can or will probably mention is lebron james
and even then Kobe>Lebron

Originally Posted by Mamba Bean

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

3(thanks SHAQ,top five centers to play the NBA) +1(thanks for the NBA for not having any teams to make it competitive for my first ring without shaq)=4 championships that no one really gives a damn.

i wonder how many rings mj would've had if he had shaq. probably 10 rings.......
idiot 101.
roll.gif

John Lucas and Steve Smith - "Kobe is the most fundamentally sound player of all time"

John Salley - "MJ is Tide, Kobe is Tide-plus"

Phil Jackson - "Kobe is more skilled than MJ"

James Worthy and Jerry West -"Kobe is top 5 all time"

George Karl -"Not even Jesus could stop Kobe"

Larry Bird - "Kobe can take my spot on the 92' Dream Team"

I'll take professional b-ball player's opinion over some idiot on NT.

Kobe haters are on suicide watch. Ya'll really grasping for straws with some of the garbage being thrown in this thread.

good stuff right here
pimp.gif

for the few hating(you know who you are)...Kobe is great rather you're willing to admit it or NOT
hating is a females trait....lot of hate goin on in here too
nerd.gif
grin.gif

I agree with you on that.. and nice Quotes from professionals..

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

What with all the kobe haters. Its a pretty consistent trend to see like 50% of the population being kobe haters though.
Me myself, love kb24. if you love the game of basketball, how do you not love kobe bryant.
Very exciting to watch.

The only way I can put myself in Kobe hater shoes is when I think about how I hate Federer for beating andy roddick time after time and for breaking petes record for his wins..
cosign..
quotes from x lakers and george karl means nothing.

and what the hell does it matter that bird would give up his spot to kobe on the dream team.

if yall think i'm hating then it just proves you're riding on kobes jock strap.

i know kobe relies on shaq and the lakers have always been built on down low presence to win games. kobe is just an added atraction for people to ooh and aah and spent and waist money.

if you notice kobe wasn't isshh when lamar, gasol and bynum wern't there. know you know this is true unless you were to stuck on kobe's gymnastic acrobatic aerodynamic points in the last few years. right after shaq left the lakers went to ishh and kobe couldn't do nothing about it.

it was only until kobe cried his eyes out to get phil back and he started to design a team with inside presence(lamar, gasol, bynum). jordan never needed to build a team around something other than himself, NO SHAQ, NO GASOL, NO LAMAR, NO BYNUM, BASICALLY NO INSIDE PRESENCE.

please stop jocking kobe like he's the man when he really is a rider of the big men that got him four rings.........

Yea because Jordan played with a bunch of scrubs. Its not like they won 50+ games after he left and could have possibly won it all if it wasn't for aquestionable call. And Shaq, yea he did it all by himself, Penny to Kobe to Wade to Nash to Lebron. Its not like any of those guys are allstars.

what u kobe haters talking bout? kobe is an all around ball player. Offense is just his #1 skill. He defends well, is a leader on the court and straight outhustles. There wouldn't be a kobe if it wasn't for Jordan

eek.gif
at all the kobe haters in here and yet there all going crazy over 4 ring shirts and puppet t's
laugh.gif

People. If you know NOTHING about NBA basketball, it's history, or the players involved in the game, please avoid making idiotic comments like this one.Please, for the sake of humanity. Thank you.

Now, I will never in my life think Kobe is better than Jordan, never was, never will be, but yall comparing Kobe to MJ because of rings and "riding onShaq/Supporting Casts jockstrap", need to look at Jordan's record before he finally got a supporting cast...He was getting his %+% whooped by theCeltics.

I never knew he wore a low-top Jordan VI during that 2002-03 season.
Kobe Jordan VIa.jpg

I wouldn't mind if they released this Jordan III because recall them that season.
Kobe Jordan IIIa.jpg
Kobe Jordan IIIb.jpg

I thought the white and black Jordan VII were the best ones out of the bunch he wore that season. I definitely wish they released them.
Kobe Jordan VIIa.jpg
Kobe Jordan VIIb.jpg
Kobe Jordan VIIc.jpg
Kobe Jordan VIId.jpg

This thread great miss kobe miss niketalk I sure wish nike/Jordan would release them Kobe/Jordan pe it's time or put them on nike I'd or whatever they go by now. That was a great yr when kobe was a sneaker free agent.

Either of those Kobe 7s ever even release? I've seen the 8s and the 3s before looking in this thread but those white 7s are astronomical 🥵

Back
Top Bottom