Kobe Bryant's Air Jordan 3 the Best Player Exclusive of All-Time?

Rays Seattle XX1s with the yellow suede upper was dope as hell... Also the Gary Payton IX low with the white and metallic silver that was in SC last month was fire.

Rays Seattle XX1s with the yellow suede upper was dope as hell... Also the Gary Payton IX low with the white and metallic silver that was in SC last month was fire.

The white foamposite's are
pimp.gif

I like the Ray Allen's PE Jordan xi,
not only because they are xi's but the gold and green to me looks so 'royal'.

I like the Ray Allen's PE Jordan xi,
not only because they are xi's but the gold and green to me looks so 'royal'.

I dont know about kobes III's being number 1 but he certainly had some of the best jordan PE's ever.

I dont know about kobes III's being number 1 but he certainly had some of the best jordan PE's ever.

i think they are pretty nice, but my favorite pe is the ray allen xi. jb should release that cw xi for the bin series xi

i think they are pretty nice, but my favorite pe is the ray allen xi. jb should release that cw xi for the bin series xi

those ray allens go hard...remember pes are strictly for the court you not guna walk around in pes....those ray allens are nasty.....this is what you see when u guard him in those: *allen catches ball*knees*allen returns to the ground*3ball good* glimmer from the top of the 11 as he runs back on d* annnndddd scene FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

those ray allens go hard...remember pes are strictly for the court you not guna walk around in pes....those ray allens are nasty.....this is what you see when u guard him in those: *allen catches ball*knees*allen returns to the ground*3ball good* glimmer from the top of the 11 as he runs back on d* annnndddd scene FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Back
Top Bottom