Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Hey man you all should be wise to the marriage/divorce game by now. There's plenty of U.S. laws out there I don't like. This is just another one of them you have to deal with. If you're rich you should be prepared and take the proper precautions not to get got.

So when I do see somebody get got I'm not gonna cry about the system being ridiculous. I'm gonna laugh at the dumb +#@ not smart enough to work their way around it and give props to the hustlers.

All you poor @@!+%% are looking at Kobe's situation from the aspect of I got a lot of money now and are scared to death of losing half of it but aren't looking at the clear traps that can lead to you losing it.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I'm not criticizing Vanessa for Kobe doing something she can't control..I just think it's stupid that a woman gets half of a man's hard earned money when she was with him 10 years..Is she hurt by his cheating? Absolutely..I'm not even a Kobe fan at all but for the US Legal System to say "Oh, a woman's suffering is so bad from a divorce that she must get half of his money" is ridiculous..A lot of people judge the situation by saying "What does Kobe need $240 million for anyways?"..He doesn't, but it's the principle. What if your life savings were around 10 mil and your ex-wife got 5 mil of it and got re-married to some regular, everyday average guy. You'd be straight with him living in a huge house, paid with your money, and living his life stress free all thanks to you?

You may not be criticizing her, but a lot of people are, calling her a hood rat, baby mama who sat around in a mansion with luxury cars, with a nanny watching her kids.. getting rich off of him.

Well one, it's not just a who woman gets half, it's whoever broke the vows/deal or whatever that has to pay. So yes, if a man was with a wealthy woman, he'd get half in this situation, although the courts probably would be bias in the situation. But that's the just the way it is. 
Anyway, even if he signed a prenup, he cheated, so I'm pretty sure she'd be getting half anyway.. unless there was a "I can cheat" clause somewhere in there 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

no ones blaming her for him cheating.

people are saying the FACT that it's a flawed system.

what did jordans wife contribute income wise to justify her getting half of the empire he built? same here.

on a side note if a regular guy is married to a rich girl with no prenup and she cheats and he divorces her, does he end up with half of her earnings that she got while they were married? im asking because i've never heard of this happening before.

kobe has no one to blame but himself for not getting the prenup but that doesn't make it right that her or any woman in that situation leaves with half of their ex husbands money.

If you ever get the chance, ask K-Fed how he's living....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

what did jordans wife contribute income wise to justify her getting half of the empire he built? same here.

on a side note if a regular guy is married to a rich girl with no prenup and she cheats and he divorces her, does he end up with half of her earnings that she got while they were married? im asking because i've never heard of this happening before.

kobe has no one to blame but himself for not getting the prenup but that doesn't make it right that her or any woman in that situation leaves with half of their ex husbands money.

Son is eatin' off of alimony $$$. Dude is set.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

pimp.gif
That's why I have an impregnate list. Just let them get close enough and it's a wrap.

Somebody posted earlier that in LA if you sign a prenup, it's voided after 10 years, so it wouldn't have mattered if he had one anyways. Let's not pretend like it's easy to tell a woman you want a prenup either. A lot of women take it as you calling them a gold digger and not trusting them. It might sound silly and a lot of us might say "oh well, if you don't wanna sign the prenup, then peace" but that's not realistic. If a man is madly in love with a woman, he's not gonna risk losing her because of the risk she might divorce him one day and get his money. Kobe is clearly upset about the divorce because he's losing someone that cared and loved him, not because she's taking his money. However, that still doesn't excuse that she should get half of his stuff.

For the record, I disagree with this law even when it has to do with men. There's no reason that if a lazy guy marries a hard working woman with money, she should have to give him half her fortune. Yet, if a guy was to do that, women would say he's pathetic, a loser, has no life, he's a lame, etc..but when a woman does it, it becomes "Well, he got what he deserved for not treating his woman right"

Originally Posted by caleekicks

You ain't lying there.

kevin-federline-fat-pool.jpg

Homie looking like he's on that blunt and a burger breakfast plan.

grin.gif
Messed that one up.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

For the record, I disagree with this law even when it has to do with men. There's no reason that if a lazy guy marries a hard working woman with money, she should have to give him half her fortune. Yet, if a guy was to do that, women would say he's pathetic, a loser, has no life, he's a lame, etc..but when a woman does it, it becomes "Well, he got what he deserved for not treating his woman right"

You got it wrong man, if someone does the other dirty, than yes, they deserve it, man or woman.
You act like if a guy got paid he'd be considered a loser, but its cool for females? What world are you living in. On every single page in this thread you got people saying foul stuff bout her. 

Females getting paid off divorce are usually thought of a "gold-diggers." Granted, there are chicks out there who do dudes dirty, but in this case, it's not true.

As far as getting half, I mean ya people get accustomed to a certain lifestyle, and 1/2 is technically already theirs cause they're married. 

Wives get half of what the husband owns or else she won't be able to support herself. This is flawed logic now a days and should be changed :smh:. I think this all started from back in the day when the husbands die in war, the wives get government assistance. Then they thought that the wives should deserve something too if the husband choose to leave. :stoneface:

http://www.latimes.com/sp...20111217,0,2032841.story

i was looking for this quote about the pre-nup cuz i knew i saw it in a video...too bad i couldnt find the video.

"She just came home one day and said something to the effect that Kobe didn't want a prenup, that he loved her too much,"

i've always had a thing for vanessa so when i buy these christmas' she's gonna see $90 of it #iaintevenmadtho

btw i have lost no respect for kobe, all professional athletes cheat, end of story.

If he had self control he would still have 4 million plus the money he's getting ready to pay. He wants to be MJ now give up that cash too lol.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lmao @ dudes on here acting like Kobe is the only NBA player to ever cheat on his wife. I'm willing to bet 99% of these players cheat on their wives and gf's, but it's Kobe so it automatically makes it 100X worse.

As a Kobe fan, I hope everything works out for him. His problems are his problems, I just want to see him play basketball and buy his shoes.
That was pathetic.

What do you expect from someone who once said this...

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Can't wait till the Mamba is healthy next season so he can spew his mamba cum all over the haters smh

Hold up......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

http://celebs.gather.com/...rticleId=281474980922843

Jessica Burciaga?  

Not a fan of kobe...but it Looks like he stays winning.

JessicaBurciaga_20110128_0309_edit_9001.jpg

If it's true that this is the chick he was tagging, I'm not even mad. Hell, Vanessa shouldn't be mad, at least it wasn't some ratchet chick. Just kidding about Vanessa being mad, but Jessica is one of the baddest women I've ever seen. It would be hard for any dude to turn that down. I hope this won't be a distraction this season, we've had enough problems already.

I feel you Kobe.

But then again, there are a lot of bad chicks in LA.

Back
Top Bottom