Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

wow this woman is fire
eek.gif
i can see why my dude would feel tempted
30t6p3b.gif
still tho...i don't care how fine she is and how good that P is (and it looks like heaven), not cheating and staying with them 100millis > having your wife leave you with half your worth. no question.

i don't understand atheletes. why marry? why kids? is it a big deal to just stay single and smash the baddest chicks without these repercussions? i mean unless you know you're going to be faithful and not worry about getting into that type of mess, word to kerry kittles.

Damn i been on that jessica chick for years now....

oh well time to find a new girl to dream about
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Kim K + Kobe Bryant

pimp.gif

kkk?
But reality.... Kobe is a fool for even marrying

Playas gotta play but he knew it was coming after the rape.... I hope this destroys Kobe's game completely and he gets shipped out of LA because he sucks as a player. Always putting his team down and never stepping up when needed. After this he will either break the team himself with his b fits or he will just play terrible because Kobe crumbles under pressure.

A new era for LA has begun 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 This post wins the NaCl Hate Award of the year and I'm not even mad! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you right
laugh.gif

they said someone called it a few months ago and most of it has already been worked out...

they say she's not getting half but he's being very generous
I see they said he may have gotten a post-nup.
I wonder what or who really broke the camels back besides her just waiting for her 10 year mark. Unless that was all. Patient chick, she must have some side pieces somewhere.
laugh.gif

they said she was out with a new guy a few weeks ago and its probably or baby or something that did it for her

damn never thought about these chicks having side pieces of they own  lol but really though all these sports wives should already know the deal win they marry an athlete. its never different. that is unless you are doug christie or ac green. lol

Originally Posted by Boi

It's all lies... check her twitter

WOW are you like the most gullable human being in existence?
roll.gif
this %!!%$ right here said check her twitter

Cheating is bad...but if you do it make sure the chick is bad too.

Still shaking my head at bill clinton
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I feel for Vanessa, for real. She had to spend the last 10 years in a mansion, with luxury cars, every material thing she ever wanted, lived in Los Angeles, and went to places in the world that people only dream of..Kobe cheated on her, and what does she have to show for it? Nothing except millions upon millions of dollars. God bless her soul, not having to ever work as long as she lives. Lord knows she'll never be able to find a man with the way she looks...And let's not forget the few months it'll take for her to "get over" him cheating

Spoiler [+]
sarcasm-detector-thumb.jpg

my sarcasm meter is going off!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOT EM.

VANESSA IS DOING IT RIGHT.

she prolly didn't even like kobe that much.
she married b/c kobe has money. thats the ONLY REASON lol
u can just tell she patiently waited 10years to get that millions

and la fans think he's gonna go off this year? LOLOL!
more like he'll force shots b/c he's pissed. i already know.
too bad though.
he's old and things won't be like he expected.
so he'll force more.
fortunately he'll get his 20pts while taking 25 fg's
and the lakers lose.
ROFLMAO

Men with something to lose have to start doing what women do and date up. A woman tends to look for a man who is financially better off than herself, so if a woman earns 80K a year, she wants a man who makes at least 100K. It's very rare for a successful woman to date a guy she met in a McDonald's drive-thru, but a successful man will mess with a McDonald's chick if she looks good. Men are willing to date women at the bottom, but these women are so ungrateful they can and will turn on him regardless of what he did for her. Kobe should've only married a chick like Beyonce... has her own career and her own money. Men have to leave the chicks at the bottom for the dudes that are also at the bottom.

Originally Posted by voodoo

Men with something to lose have to start doing what women do and date up. A woman tends to look for a man who is financially better off than herself, so if a woman earns 80K a year, she wants a man who makes at least 100K. It's very rare for a successful woman to date a guy she met in a McDonald's drive-thru, but a successful man will mess with a McDonald's chick if she looks good. Men are willing to date women at the bottom, but these women are so ungrateful they can and will turn on him regardless of what he did for her. Kobe should've only married a chick like Beyonce... has her own career and her own money. Men have to leave the chicks at the bottom for the dudes that are also at the bottom.

Basically what I live by. Nice to see this post.
pimp.gif

AKA I'm broke
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Kobe cheating on Vanessa for Jessica Burciaga....

Still a shame though.

laugh.gif
exactly. He shouldn't have done it but I can understand. I mean look at ol' girl, she is bad.

Originally Posted by voodoo

Hmmm...never directly thought about that, but that's 100% truth right there.
roll.gif
at dude who said "check her twitter"

Kobe's wife is a tool for buying a Lamborghini just to convert it to an automatic cause she can't drive stick.

Why buy the thing in the first place if you can't even drive it? That's worse than those people who buy it without the money. This girl buys it without the skills.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Kobe's wife is a tool for buying a Lamborghini just to convert it to an automatic cause she can't drive stick.

Why buy the thing in the first place if you can't even drive it? That's worse than those people who buy it without the money. This girl buys it without the skills.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Kobe bought it for her and had it converted to automatic after the whole colorado thing

Back
Top Bottom