Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Pau is wilding 
roll.gif

Isn't Vanessa the reason Pau and his girl broke up? Spreading rumors? 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Pau is wilding 
roll.gif

It wouldn't be out of character for someone in the Bryant family to snitch on a Laker and his private business.

nerd.gif

tongue.gif

Pau is wilding 
roll.gif

Just remembered that Kobe called out Shaq for HIS affairs....
30t6p3b.gif

Derek Jeter was the smartest athlete ever... dude's hit list is second to none and he still has all his money!

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by voodoo

Men with something to lose have to start doing what women do and date up. A woman tends to look for a man who is financially better off than herself, so if a woman earns 80K a year, she wants a man who makes at least 100K. It's very rare for a successful woman to date a guy she met in a McDonald's drive-thru, but a successful man will mess with a McDonald's chick if she looks good. Men are willing to date women at the bottom, but these women are so ungrateful they can and will turn on him regardless of what he did for her. Kobe should've only married a chick like Beyonce... has her own career and her own money. Men have to leave the chicks at the bottom for the dudes that are also at the bottom.

Hmmm...never directly thought about that, but that's 100% truth right there.
roll.gif
at dude who said "check her twitter"
voodoo... i hear ya fambs, but it just doesnt work like that.
true, kobe scraped the barrell at the bottom in scoopin up a video girl, but if you look around, women just dont make paper like men.

hate to sound like a douche, but there are several kobes (guys w/ power and bread)... there arent many beyounces.

i just want to see the number of women that make over 100K, under thirty, and are MODERATELY attractive... pickings are prolly slim out there, fambs...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Men with something to lose have to start doing what women do and date up. A woman tends to look for a man who is financially better off than herself, so if a woman earns 80K a year, she wants a man who makes at least 100K. It's very rare for a successful woman to date a guy she met in a McDonald's drive-thru, but a successful man will mess with a McDonald's chick if she looks good. Men are willing to date women at the bottom, but these women are so ungrateful they can and will turn on him regardless of what he did for her. Kobe should've only married a chick like Beyonce... has her own career and her own money. Men have to leave the chicks at the bottom for the dudes that are also at the bottom.

roll.gif
true, kobe scraped the barrell at the bottom in scoopin up a video girl, but if you look around, women just dont make paper like men.

hate to sound like a douche, but there are several kobes (guys w/ power and bread)... there arent many beyounces.

i just want to see the number of women that make over 100K, under thirty, and are MODERATELY attractive... pickings are prolly slim out there, fambs...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I'd up that to under 35, but in the DC/NYC area, there are PLENTY of women who rake in over 100k annually.  Nowhere near slim pickings. 

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Pau is wilding 
roll.gif

It wouldn't be out of character for someone in the Bryant family to snitch on a Laker and his private business.

nerd.gif

tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So damned on point!!!!!! This is going to get ugly, and we all have a front row seat! Everything he has ever done to other players in this regard, is about to come to pass!

Originally Posted by ricky409

roll.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
I hear what you're saying, you're right there aren't a lot of chicks out there with Beyonce-like paper but Kobe could have done much better.  There's wealthy families that have daughters... that would be a better choice than a broke video girl.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Cheating is bad...but if you do it make sure the chick is bad too.

Still shaking my head at bill clinton
30t6p3b.gif

Ugly girls suck it best
pimp.gif

Pretty girls beat around the bush and don't do it right.
Ugly chicks slob it down and have you curling your toes.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

30t6p3b.gif

Ugly girls suck it best
pimp.gif

I do not agree with this at all. You've been messing with the wrong chicks 
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

30t6p3b.gif

Ugly girls suck it best
pimp.gif

I do not agree with this at all. You've been messing with the wrong chicks 
devil.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly
laugh.gif

roll.gif

This dummy was tricking off 7 figure gifts though? And now he's gonna break more bread on top of that?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

What a lame. Really, lame.

Back
Top Bottom