Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If you ever get the chance, ask K-Fed how he's living....
Son is eatin' off of alimony $$$. Dude is set.

You ain't lying there.

kevin-federline-fat-pool.jpg

Homie looking like he's on that blunt and a burger breakfast plan.

grin.gif
Messed that one up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Deep sigh. MTO stay jacking and making up stories.
All they did was take a quote off another board and make up a entire story off of it.
That Jay, Kanye, and Gwenyth story was also another straight copy and paste from the same site.

Original quote.
Originally Posted by _____ ______

Yes Kobe still cheats, this model Jessica Burciaga claims he tried to get with her a few times and she rejected him because he was married

Edit:
It's so bad though, someone made up a fake story just to see if MTO would jack and of course they did next day. Talking about "one of our loyal readers..."
They have no original knowledge of any entertainment news unless whomever they STOLE from is telling the truth.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I'm not criticizing Vanessa for Kobe doing something she can't control..I just think it's stupid that a woman gets half of a man's hard earned money when she was with him 10 years..Is she hurt by his cheating? Absolutely..I'm not even a Kobe fan at all but for the US Legal System to say "Oh, a woman's suffering is so bad from a divorce that she must get half of his money" is ridiculous..A lot of people judge the situation by saying "What does Kobe need $240 million for anyways?"..He doesn't, but it's the principle. What if your life savings were around 10 mil and your ex-wife got 5 mil of it and got re-married to some regular, everyday average guy. You'd be straight with him living in a huge house, paid with your money, and living his life stress free all thanks to you?

You may not be criticizing her, but a lot of people are, calling her a hood rat, baby mama who sat around in a mansion with luxury cars, with a nanny watching her kids.. getting rich off of him.

Well one, it's not just a who woman gets half, it's whoever broke the vows/deal or whatever that has to pay. So yes, if a man was with a wealthy woman, he'd get half in this situation, although the courts probably would be bias in the situation. But that's the just the way it is. 
Anyway, even if he signed a prenup, he cheated, so I'm pretty sure she'd be getting half anyway.. unless there was a "I can cheat" clause somewhere in there 
laugh.gif

Ppl arent criticizing her they are just calling it for what it is. She was from the hood. She didnt have an education. She had a career that is limited by age progression, and deteriation of looks. She didnt work, she did have a maid and a live in nanny. He is a international star who at most maybe spends 20-25% of his time with his wife and kids, and even less with just her. 

So in essense she was a women from the hood, with no education, no future, with a dead end go nowhere career, who married and due to her husbands occupation their relationship was basically her having and taking care of her kids (in which he paid someone to do that for her). Its the same thing only diff is ppl arent saying it in this p.r. tongue and cheek, beat around the bush kinda way. 

I could see if she had this promising career and she sacrificed it all for him to be a stay at home mom, at his request. but this isnt the case. She saw her pot of gold and went and cashed in. She was in a win/win situation. When you at the bottom of the totem pole you have nowhere else to go but up. basically it was an investment with guaranteed dividends.

How exactly did she have a leap of faith? And I still dont understand how can money compensate or fill emotional voids? If she truly loved him money wont erase the hurt. and if it does then well she never truly loved him at all.

http://www.heavy.com/acti...s-of-jessica-burciaga/2/

Can't hate kobe for knocking that down.

Messed up that he has to loose half of his money that he worked for. While Vanessa was home in his mansion or out shopping with his money he was out there earning it. If anything I feel these type of situations should be opposite she should be in debt to him. For living good off of his money for years worry free. She lived a regular life before kobe so why can't she go back to that after Kobe. If she likes that lifestyle that much then don't leave. Ijs..

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I'm not criticizing Vanessa for Kobe doing something she can't control..I just think it's stupid that a woman gets half of a man's hard earned money when she was with him 10 years..Is she hurt by his cheating? Absolutely..I'm not even a Kobe fan at all but for the US Legal System to say "Oh, a woman's suffering is so bad from a divorce that she must get half of his money" is ridiculous..A lot of people judge the situation by saying "What does Kobe need $240 million for anyways?"..He doesn't, but it's the principle. What if your life savings were around 10 mil and your ex-wife got 5 mil of it and got re-married to some regular, everyday average guy. You'd be straight with him living in a huge house, paid with your money, and living his life stress free all thanks to you?

You may not be criticizing her, but a lot of people are, calling her a hood rat, baby mama who sat around in a mansion with luxury cars, with a nanny watching her kids.. getting rich off of him.

Well one, it's not just a who woman gets half, it's whoever broke the vows/deal or whatever that has to pay. So yes, if a man was with a wealthy woman, he'd get half in this situation, although the courts probably would be bias in the situation. But that's the just the way it is. 
Anyway, even if he signed a prenup, he cheated, so I'm pretty sure she'd be getting half anyway.. unless there was a "I can cheat" clause somewhere in there 
laugh.gif

Ppl arent criticizing her they are just calling it for what it is. She was from the hood. She didnt have an education. She had a career that is limited by age progression, and deteriation of looks. She didnt work, she did have a maid and a live in nanny. He is a international star who at most maybe spends 20-25% of his time with his wife and kids, and even less with just her. 

So in essense she was a women from the hood, with no education, no future, with a dead end go nowhere career, who married and due to her husbands occupation their relationship was basically her having and taking care of her kids (in which he paid someone to do that for her). Its the same thing only diff is ppl arent saying it in this p.r. tongue and cheek, beat around the bush kinda way. 

I could see if she had this promising career and she sacrificed it all for him to be a stay at home mom, at his request. but this isnt the case. She saw her pot of gold and went and cashed in. She was in a win/win situation. When you at the bottom of the totem pole you have nowhere else to go but up. basically it was an investment with guaranteed dividends.

How exactly did she have a leap of faith? And I still dont understand how can money compensate or fill emotional voids? If she truly loved him money wont erase the hurt. and if it does then well she never truly loved him at all.

If she has all these "flaws," why even wife up a girl like that?  No education...no future...etc?  Who's to blame there?  Someone had to put a ring on it, right?  He was warned...and ignored. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

If she has all these "flaws," why even wife up a girl like that?  No education...no future...etc?  Who's to blame there?  Someone had to put a ring on it, right?  He was warned...and ignored. 

Well plenty of ppl do it everyday. hell why spend tons of money or rings a ceremony, etc? Why what difference does it make and how exactly does a single event or things with monetary value and inanimate proves something that is non-monetary and real? Yet ppl go out and buy tuxedos,dresses etc, buy rings and what not everyday.

I whole-heartly believe he was a sucker, and a lame. But theres tons of guys out there in the same boat. But just cause you got tricked shouldnt mean you pay for it forever. It be like saying a dude with a nice car gets jacked in the hood and he deserved it because he shoulda known better then to come to an unfamiliar hood, esp with a nice car. And then on top of that he has to surrender all his nice things to the thugs who caught him slippin forever, all because he was caught slippin the one time.

Again I still fail to realize how can money and worldly possesions replace and fill emotional voids. And how can you make and set a denomination/compensation for said emotional voids and pain and suffering.

So he cheated on his wife with a chick that looks exactly like her?
And why are y'all attacking Vanessa? She played the game like you're supposed to.
Waited 10 years so she's guaranteed alimony, in addition to half since they're in Cali AND no prenup??????

WINNING
pimp.gif

I can respect the hustle.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So....did he hit up Jessica Burciaga or not?

No,  he pursued once and she never responded. Mto takes a lot of quotes and sometimes full stories from another site full of actual insiders and spins it as if its their own.

Back
Top Bottom