Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So....did he hit up Jessica Burciaga or not?

No,  he pursued once and she never responded. Mto takes a lot of quotes and sometimes full stories from another site full of actual insiders and spins it as if its their own.

you on the alley too?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So....did he hit up Jessica Burciaga or not?

No,  he pursued once and she never responded. Mto takes a lot of quotes and sometimes full stories from another site full of actual insiders and spins it as if its their own.

you on the alley too?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Yup Yup
laugh.gif

that was the first place i went when the news dropped
laugh.gif

ditto. Whats crazy to me is that the post came up 2 minutes before tmz's post lol.Them chicks don't play.

TkTheGirl wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
laugh.gif

ditto. Whats crazy to me is that the post came up 2 minutes before tmz's post lol.Them chicks don't play.

you right
laugh.gif

they said someone called it a few months ago and most of it has already been worked out...

they say she's not getting half but he's being very generous

TkTheGirl wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
laugh.gif

you right
laugh.gif

they said someone called it a few months ago and most of it has already been worked out...

I see they said he may have gotten a post-nup.
I wonder what or who really broke the camels back besides her just waiting for her 10 year mark. Unless that was all. Patient chick, she must have some side pieces somewhere.
laugh.gif

TkTheGirl wrote:
you right
laugh.gif

I see they said he may have gotten a post-nup.
I wonder what or who really broke the camels back besides her just waiting for her 10 year mark. Unless that was all. Patient chick, she must have some side pieces somewhere.
laugh.gif

they said she was out with a new guy a few weeks ago and its probably or baby or something that did it for her

Oh yeah lol, but that would be sad if more kids are really involved.
I mean it's enough to be cheating, but without condoms and procreating. She's super patient.

Jessica Burciaga makes alot more sense than that white girl from colorado. She prob aint the only one, so I aint mad at Kobe. Shoulda got a prenup tho....smh.

Back
Top Bottom