comparring the halloween shoes

vs the last one

i def feel like the brains is better over the limited "pumpkin skulls"
laugh.gif

the rest of the pack so far:

J Wall

Rose 6

D Lillard

thats all i can find, pretty good theme all together, though i figured there'd be a crazylight for wiggins to wear
nerd.gif

Last edited:
D Lillard

thats all i can find, pretty good theme all together, though i figured there'd be a crazylight for wiggins to wear
nerd.gif
that's strange that they wouldn't have the spatter logo on the lillard's... it's on the others

Last edited:

D Lillard

nerd.gif
that's strange that they wouldn't have the spatter logo on the lillard's... it's on the others
I thought it was strange to, if it wasn't for the brain matter look that it shares with the rose's I wouldn't have thought it belonged, strangely the crazy8 doesn't have any black, but they all have the pink, blue and gitd

looking at the pack as a whole, I feel like adidas missed the mark on all the others except the crazy8, all of the uppers should've been pink brain, the black brain on the rose and lillard's looks weird, as well as the massive blue on the walls

Last edited:

.. I feel like adidas missed the mark on all the others except the crazy8
i see your point, but personally i think they missed it on all the shoes. you look at last year's crazy 8s & you know exactly what they're for.

if someone asked you to start naming colors that reminded you of halloween, pink & blue are definitely after orange, black, white, red....

.. i didn't even know what that design was until you mentioned brains. if i saw the lillard and didn't know anything about them, i'd be hard pressed to guess the design is "brains",  i think maybe they were for another carpet in seattle 
happy.gif

Last edited:

.. I feel like adidas missed the mark on all the others except the crazy8
i see your point, but personally i think they missed it on all the shoes. you look at last year's crazy 8s & you know exactly what they're for.

if someone asked you to start naming colors that reminded you of halloween, pink & blue are definitely after orange, black, white, red....

.. i didn't even know what that design was until you mentioned brains. if i saw the lillard and didn't know anything about them, i'd be hard pressed to guess the design is "brains",  i think maybe they were for another carpet in seattle 
happy.gif

roll.gif
true on the knowing, the first pair I saw were the rose and I was like oh gitd ok, then I saw the wall's with all the details and the brain part was pink so it made sense, and then I saw the crazy 8s and I was like oh yeah now that's a well executed brain and then I googled all the signature adidas shoes like the lillard and said WTF?! and there was nothing for the crazy light or crazy quick as of know, I atleast thought they'd do the crazy light for wiggins, cool theme but mark missed, I love the crazy 8 missing the stripes and only have the brain graphic on them, when you look at their other themes they've executed like the bhm, oil spill, nbc, it just seems like they said lets not go the route we always do and make the shoes slightly diff like nike does their easter themes

the rose does have the brain in pink on the sole I just noticed that

Last edited:
Crazy 8 tennis.

They came out in really ****** cws.

I woulda scooped a black pr if they made em

How do these fit compared to the t-mac 1 retro that came out a while back have an 8.5, don't own too many Adidas but I wear a 8.5/9 in their runners.

Last edited:
I too would like to know if anyone here balls in these. Thinkin bout picking up a pair for outdoors. I've been using Questions cuz they're tanks but kinda heavy. Crazy 8 is lighter so I'll prob give em a try

I ball in them outdoors. Pretty durable. Cushion is not too forgiving especially if playing on concrete but I swapped the insole for a bit more comfort. All in all still a good shoe to play in if you don't require too much cushion. Would say a 6/10 in performance with original insoles and 7/10 if you swap them out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom