Kobe Doin' Work (ESPN) - 8 p.m. EST

i didnt catch it.

anywhere to watch the full episode?
nerd.gif

Just like others, BORING AS HELL! You just watched an entire ballgame with just Kobe narrating stuff?!
smh.gif
It's just dissappointing, I expected a moredetailed look on KObe off court.

the way he rubs his hands on his jersey? wooooowww the hate is strong for no reason, well some or not all is faking the funk if his shoes selling so fast

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

and people were saying duncan doc would be boring, at least it would have been genuine
pimp.gif
Duncan is pretty funny when hes comfortable.

I think Kobe over did the talking on the court because he knew he was mic'd.
I was
roll.gif
every time he was saying how him and Kurt Thomas were friends andwhatever, but both times kobe tried to talk to him, Thomas just ignored him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

even thought im not a big fan of kobe,
pimp.gif
for giving props and respectingthe Spurs.

Originally Posted by mike2389

i didnt catch it.

anywhere to watch the full episode?
nerd.gif
they got it in 9 parts on youtube. i thought it was gonna be like some, day in the life of kobe *!*. All that basketball IQ he has is amazing tho

OIIIIIIIO wrote:
Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

and people were saying duncan doc would be boring, at least it would have been genuine
pimp.gif
Duncan is pretty funny when hes comfortable.

I think Kobe over did the talking on the court because he knew he was mic'd.
I was
roll.gif
every time he was saying how him and Kurt Thomas were friends and whatever, but both times kobe tried to talk to him, Thomas just ignored him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

even thought im not a big fan of kobe,
pimp.gif
for giving props and respecting the Spurs.

A Duncan one would have been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe's basketball IQ
eek.gif
pimp.gif

he was going in on Damon telling him mouse in the house
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

This was for the hardcore basketball fan...if you just kinda like basketball, it won't hold your attention
I found the exact opposite. A knowledgeable basketball fan will find this boring; a casual basketball fan may like it because it offers some insight to the game.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

This was for the hardcore basketball fan...if you just kinda like basketball, it won't hold your attention
I found the exact opposite. A knowledgeable basketball fan will find this boring; a casual basketball fan may like it because it offers some insight to the game.
hmmmm very good and fair opinions by both you guys. I found it interesting because I liked to hear Kobe's view/commentary on every single playand tidbit on the game, but at the same time found it boring because it didn't really touch on anything I didn't know about.
But like most people already said, it was pretty lame how much Kobe was trying to talk through out the game
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom