Kobe Doin' Work (ESPN) - 8 p.m. EST

Cannot wait for this!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some old guy at work was talking about this. He was like "Oh they're going to have this special on ESPN called 'Going to work with Kobe' or'Kobe at work' I wonder if they are going to have a sequel called 'Kobe working that girl in Colorado'..."

True story I spit out my coffee when I overheard this

Kobe doing work was the title they settled on? I though it was going to be...

*SLUUUUUUUURP* *SLLLLLUUUUUUURP* *SLUURP*
*GASPS*
*SLUUUUURP* *SLURP* *SLUUUURP* *SLLLLLLUUUUUURP*

No thanks, I don't like watching these slurp-a- thon I don't buy those Jordan DVD's I don't watch those NBA TV Larry Bird retrospectives. Ilike hearing story lines and about great players in NBA history but unabashed slurp a thons.

The whole thing is mainly a behind the scenes look, and Kobe narrating from older games.

Not really a "slurp-a-thon" per say (never thought I'd ever say/type a sentence like that).

That title graphic could of been better Spike.

Look liked a six year old colored in the lettering on the title.

This should be good though.

Can't front like I ain't forget about this. NT FTW. Saw the post at 8:04 and changed right away.
glasses.gif

"I Love playing Bruce Bowen"

"He Grabs, He claws, Its like the 80s"

I laughed a little

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Kobe doing work was the title they settled on? I though it was going to be...

*SLUUUUUUUURP* *SLLLLLUUUUUUURP* *SLUURP*
*GASPS*
*SLUUUUURP* *SLURP* *SLUUUURP* *SLLLLLLUUUUUURP*

No thanks, I don't like watching these slurp-a- thon I don't buy those Jordan DVD's I don't watch those NBA TV Larry Bird retrospectives. I like hearing story lines and about great players in NBA history but unabashed slurp a thons.
word
smh.gif
smh.gif

I think this is the NBA's way of trying to improve the publics perception of Kobe's crappy personality and make him seem more likeable so we canreally believe the Lebron vs Kobe horse@#$ that they are trying to cram down our throats
I'll still watch it, but I'll keep my hate of this arrogant bastards to a minimum

Wow...Kobe is a great teammate. Never seen this side of him. After 13 minutes, my opinion has totally changed of him. I feel honored to be watching this rightnow.

Kobe .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

_'s talking about slurp-a-thons , but don't say anything when Lebron has like 90 specials about how "great" he is .

!*** outta here .

He did the commentary to this the night of that game.

This is just the San Antonio game.

I thought ya'll knew that's what this was, pretty much a narration during a game.

We know his personality aiin't the greatest, dude is just OD serious with bball.

Back
Top Bottom