Originally Posted by Goldmember

Peep 2:03

I thought he touched that blondies %@*
laugh.gif

and Ronny ..i miss this dude man..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by November33rd

I swear nobody else on that team has any personality whatsover. I know they weren't mic'd but they all seem too quiet. They need a loudmouth dude with some fire and intensity if they ever want to win a ring.

Kobe was never even a vocal dude but it's like he's stepping out of his shell to be that guy because they don't have anybody else to do it. Mitch needs to hit the FA market this summer.

Sorry but that is one of the dumbest things I've read. Going after someone to draft or get someone just because they can be loud?
Plus Kobe isn't stepping out of his shell, he has been one of the players that trash talks the most in the court.
You completely missed the point. This team has no personality whatsoever.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I swear nobody else on that team has any personality whatsover. I know they weren't mic'd but they all seem too quiet. They need a loudmouth dude with some fire and intensity if they ever want to win a ring.

Kobe was never even a vocal dude but it's like he's stepping out of his shell to be that guy because they don't have anybody else to do it. Mitch needs to hit the FA market this summer.

Sorry but that is one of the dumbest things I've read. Going after someone to draft or get someone just because they can be loud?
Plus Kobe isn't stepping out of his shell, he has been one of the players that trash talks the most in the court.
You completely missed the point. This team has no personality whatsoever.

The Spurs probably has the least personality in the whole NBA and they won championships.

Lakers has personality, it's just not as fun of an environment as the Cavs.
Odom alone, you have no idea what is going on in his head.
Sasha is this over react and lets his emotions get to him.
Farmar seems to hate Kobe but can't do nothing about it.
Their coach is a zen master for gods sakes, he rarely gets off his seat and gets mad.
He was real calm when the Lakers got blown out by the Rockets.
A pretty unique personality for a coach I think.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

can somebody post more instances/proof/reasons why they think Farmar dislikes Kobe?
It seems like Kobe has a lot to say to him ...

I couldn't play with someone on my team that thought they knew everything I needed to do .

I would have to hit him with that ... "Yeah , I , I know ... I got it . "

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe seems like a cool dude though .

this thing seems so forced and awkward....

scripted like that article said posted a couple days back on ESPN page 2....

laugh.gif
Long time Kobe fan here, and yes, he tries so hard to be "down", and liked, instead of just being himself. Nonetheless, he's blk Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom