Kobe Doin Work - Unseen 4th Quarter Footage

Good footage. This boy Kobe swears he's cooler than he really is.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazyg

Kobe has quite the foul mouth. Nothing compared to KG though.
if they made a documentary on kg...all you'd hear is beep beep motha-beep beep the whole time
laugh.gif
...but nahh looks good though....it kinda makes you feel youre actually part ofan NBA game...they should do more like this....8:20 at mbenga
roll.gif

I swear nobody else on that team has any personality whatsover. I know they weren't mic'd but they all seem too quiet. They need a loudmouth dude withsome fire and intensity if they ever want to win a ring.

Kobe was never even a vocal dude but it's like he's stepping out of his shell to be that guy because they don't have anybody else to do it. Mitchneeds to hit the FA market this summer.

^LO and Jordan are usually the vocal ones on the team.

Kobe to Vlad: "I don't even wanna know." Referring to his knee tendinitis
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

I swear nobody else on that team has any personality whatsover. I know they weren't mic'd but they all seem too quietTh. ey need a loudmouth dude with some fire and intensity if they ever want to win a ring.

Kobe was never even a vocal dude but it's like he's stepping out of his shell to be that guy because they don't have anybody else to do it. Mitch needs to hit the FA market this summer.
lol you dont win a championship by having a loud mouth on your team...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

I swear nobody else on that team has any personality whatsover. I know they weren't mic'd but they all seem too quiet. They need a loudmouth dude with some fire and intensity if they ever want to win a ring.

Kobe was never even a vocal dude but it's like he's stepping out of his shell to be that guy because they don't have anybody else to do it. Mitch needs to hit the FA market this summer.

Sorry but that is one of the dumbest things I've read. Going after someone to draft or get someone just because they can be loud?
Plus Kobe isn't stepping out of his shell, he has been one of the players that trash talks the most in the court.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

100% True
laugh.gif
Dude is my favorite player too. I haven't even watched the clip, but I've noticed this time and time again.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

100% True
laugh.gif
Dude is my favorite player too. I haven't even watched the clip, but I've noticed this time and time again.

hey if youre in the NBA/NFL/MLB/NHL making the big bucks and living large id say youre pretty cool in my book...yes even scalabrine and mark madsen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

*yawn

beep was boring as beep

for real. i'm as big a kobe fan as their is, but i don't want to watch him watch a game, especially a game that happened a year ago

I thought this was filmed from a game this season...Oh well,I still hope this comes out on blu-ray,then NBA Videos can put out Ultimate Jordan on blu-ray aswell...

Damn...some of the things you guys say about Kobe is just a straight reach. I could never imagine the hate for one player could get so strong. Its crazy.

On that note, this video is pretty boring.

Back
Top Bottom