kobe doing wrk

so who gon watch the spike lee movie on sat. at 8 about kobe nba career so far its called kobe doing wrk ~ and o yeah this kobe year forgetlebron

jordanhead7792 wrote:
DavyJones wrote:
so who gon watch the spike lee movie on sat. at 8 about kobe nba career so far its called kobe doing wrk ~ and o yeah this kobe year forget lebron
smh.gif
smh.gif

come on man its obvious i did that on purpose wrk is not even slang just an abbreviation

An abbreviation is usually used for long words you left out 1 letter...come on man.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

An abbreviation is usually used for long words you left out 1 letter...come on man.

ok goodness spelling police i just didnt feel like putting the O. i knew people would still know what i was saying

I am probably going to DVR it...only watching it because it is a Spike Lee project. It's hard for me to believe that he actually did it on Kobe rather thanLebron. I heard Kobe was a real douche when Spike was trying to get things off the ground. No offense to LA, but how can so many people slurp a tea bag likethat.

Yeah I have my DVR set for it....but recently Kobe's work has consisted of getting beat by a Rockets team with No Mac and no Yao. Interesting.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

I am probably going to DVR it...only watching it because it is a Spike Lee project. It's hard for me to believe that he actually did it on Kobe rather than Lebron. I heard Kobe was is a real douche when Spike was trying to get things off the ground. No offense, how can Laker fans, but how can so many of them people slurp a tea bag like that.
Fixed, kind of.

Kobe is a very polarizing figure in the Los Angeles sports landscape. The funny thing is that most Laker fans I talk to would hate him if he was wearinganother uniform based on his on court and off court douchebaggery.

Originally Posted by DavyJones

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

ok goodness spelling police i just didnt feel like putting the O. i knew people would still know what i was saying

but yet u replied twice explaining yourself. makes sense.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

can't believe Spike lee wasted all his videotaping on Kobe, he shoulda spent it on LeBron

I don't think he spent it, maybe later on he will have a project for lebron. Can't wait to see that new jordan documentary tho.

jordanhead7792 wrote:
DavyJones wrote:
so who gon watch the spike lee movie on sat. at 8 about kobe nba career so far its called kobe doing wrk ~ and o yeah this kobe year forget lebron
smh.gif
smh.gif

come on man its obvious i did that on purpose wrk is not even slang just an abbreviation

You CANT abbreviate a ONEsyllable word. It doesn't work like that. I know it took more thought process to decide to take out one letter, than to just type out 'work' likenormal, so don't say "it's easier to type like that" or anything.
By the way, when you're talking/typing out a title, have the decency to spell it right.

Sorry for the little school lesson
eyes.gif

o_rly.jpg

LeBron won MVP & he's 8-0 in the Post Season with ridiculous stats & Kobe is struggling right now against the Rockets bout to get eliminated thisweekend but its still Kobe's year right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

****!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom