KOBE FINALS SHOE NIKE GONNA RELEASE!!

JUST HAD TO REWIND THE DVR AND PRESS PAUSE FOR THIS.... NIKE IS MOST LIKELY GONNA RELEASE THESES AS FINALS MVP SHOE IF KOBE WINS!! IT HAS HIS STATS ON IT... 61POINTS ON THE KNICKS MVP ON THE BACK AS U CAN SEE IN THE FAR BACK OF THE SHOE... MOST LIKELY 81 POINTS SUMWHERE ON THE FRONT OF THE SHOE...
5d336f231e147d87a90c9fa21298512455b61526.pjpg

Is that the Kobe IV?

If it is, this probably belongs in the official Kobe IV thread located on the first page.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Is that the Kobe IV?

If it is, this probably belongs in the official Kobe IV thread located on the first page.

oh sorry i didnt no... thanks ima post it

Ugly like all Kobe Tyrants shoes
thinks he can change his number and all is forgotten......not quite

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Kobe Tyrants
Tyrant = single ruler holding absolute power over a state or an organization.(the NBA)

yeah you're right, haha, the greatest!

Originally Posted by marley

Kobe Tyrants
Tyrant = single ruler holding absolute power over a state or an organization.(the NBA)

Tyrant = selfish dictator not worthy of lordship....we know who the greatest is. Kobe no where near him....1/2 the leagues good teams wereinjured......Fakers....i mean Lakers got lucky. He shoulda changed his name instead of his number.....better yet change countries
Ugliest shoe line in the history of Nike......congrats Kobe.

^ damnn son u got home quick and uploaded those...
u live round the corner of staples or somethin?

Kobe Tyrants

Tyrant = selfish dictator not worthy of lordship....we know who the greatest is. Kobe no where near him....1/2 the leagues good teams were injured......Fakers....i mean Lakers got lucky. He shoulda changed his name instead of his number.....better yet change countries

HAHA! Ok man. You got me.....

haterade01.jpg

Kobe Tyrants

Tyrant = selfish dictator not worthy of lordship....we know who the greatest is. Kobe no where near him....1/2 the leagues good teams were injured......Fakers....i mean Lakers got lucky. He shoulda changed his name instead of his number.....better yet change countries

haterade01.jpg
LMAO NO Joke
roll.gif
Hater

Kobe Tyrants

haterade01.jpg
Ooooooooowned.

Back
Top Bottom