KOBE FINALS SHOE NIKE GONNA RELEASE!!

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Kobe Tyrants
Tyrant = single ruler holding absolute power over a state or an organization.(the NBA)

yeah you're right, haha, the greatest!

Tyrant = selfish dictator not worthy of lordship....we know who the greatest is. Kobe no where near him....1/2 the leagues good teams were injured......Fakers....i mean Lakers got lucky. He shoulda changed his name instead of his number.....better yet change countries
Ugliest shoe line in the history of Nike......congrats Kobe.

HAHA! Ok man. You got me.....

haterade01.jpg

Yeah i am a hater.....i hate rapists who pay off theyre victoms to avoid jail time then change theyre number.........
laugh.gif

Kobe Tyrants
Tyrant = single ruler holding absolute power over a state or an organization.(the NBA)

Tyrant = selfish dictator not worthy of lordship....we know who the greatest is. Kobe no where near him....1/2 the leagues good teams were injured......Fakers....i mean Lakers got lucky. He shoulda changed his name instead of his number.....better yet change countries

haterade01.jpg

Yeah i am a hater.....i hate rapists who pay off theyre victoms to avoid jail time then change theyre number.........
laugh.gif

victoms*
wink.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Kobe Tyrants

haterade01.jpg

laugh.gif

victoms*
wink.gif
don't forget "They're"
laugh.gif

Kobe Tyrants

haterade01.jpg

laugh.gif
the hate is strong with this one. damn, was that chick your moms or something?

blah!

I bet if this prick had the chance to meet Kobe he'd be begging for his autograph. KOBE! KOBE! PLEASE, I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR HOURS! KOOOOOOOOOOBE!

smh. ****!

Back
Top Bottom