Kobe III *NDC pic*

Courtesy TV-BBS
of4ozm.jpg

__________​
Doci out.
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

I really dont see that growing on me?! look like some 'considered' type @#%$.

patent leather has been over used so much lately, but those are in need of some type of "flash"
SHO NUF!!

Reminds me of like some shoes a old @#%$ white man would wear, while hiking.
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

waffles on your feet aint a good look.

Lovin the swoosh in the back though..
NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, sdotz,AzN bOi KyLe etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

it's different but i like them. looks more of a casual shoe than a basketball shoe.

they remind me of the kukini's.

man nike must want kobe's contract to be over with quick :lol:
laugh.gif

them @#%$ look horrific for a sig shoe :rofl:
roll.gif

please tell me there is gonna be an attachment like the air adjust force? :rofl:
roll.gif
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

From a performance angle of course I'm excited and looking forward....but seriously...they might as well launch these at retail at 50% off. :lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

looks like the toe cap was something gotten from the pair of old leather shoes i found in our attic yesterday :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
kobe3pm8.png

people talked about the xv looking like fairy boots...naw THESE look like fairy boots :rofl:
roll.gif

toe all curled up and @#%$ :rofl:
roll.gif
FS Call Of Duty 4 Beta Token $7.50 shipped. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

im gonna HAVE to see Kobe in these for them to grow on me, but im really disappointed that they didnt do better job on the blk/maize colorway.
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

I still love them. I'll be the dumbass that buys them at retail.
SuraEsco: HATE

im gonna buy em for sure, but im gonna paint that silver part MAIZE like it should be
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

They do have an Air Darwin feel to them...but since this is a Air Kobe, they, Nike, had better limit the release of these to the Staples Center.

Thank gawd I migrated to Adidas a long time ago, as these are embarassing. Is anyone from "jock" Collector, gonna petition Nike to do a special makeup of these too???? :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
From a performance angle of course I'm excited and looking forward....but seriously...they might as well launch these at retail at 50% off.
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

anyone know what retail will be on those? unless the mesh within the plastic-rubberish waffle is titanium, there's no way those can be over $100...maybe $105!!! and that's being nice. there's no new technology on that design. looks like they went away from the nike free sole, but can't realy say they did until we see the sole.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Nike serious? these are the worst of the worst. the Lebron V's looks more like the Kobe III's :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom