Kobe ii's or lebron ii's??? help!

my lebrons are getting holes in them... :frown:
frown.gif

and im in the market for a new shoe...i just wanted to know everyones opinion...as far as are the kobe 2's better than the lebron ii's.....???

Kobe 2's imo..hands down one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever balled in
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

******I got Jordan Spizike's Size's 10 & 11!!!*******

LBJII is the best shoe out of the lebron series. plus great ankle support. and overall lock down fit. go get the lebrons
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJXX US10-10.5
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II US10 PM me!
FOR TRADE : DS AJV White/Royal/Stealth US10 for any Jordan same size!

ZKII Strength
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

i played in both.

zkII's comfort is unmatched. if you're more of a guard get the zkIIs. you won't be disappointed.

He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

Is the achilles problem still there if you wear high enough socks?
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS
Lofton Sizemore Michaels Gutierrez Nixon Hafner
Shoppach Peralta Rouse Blake Garko Martinez Barfield

Quote:

unfortunately this isn't that easy. I wonder how many of you have actually played in both ??!! other than that most of these opinions are bias to me.

Quote:
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

I've tried both... Switching around shoes yesterday with buds just to try them out, I would say the Lebron IIs are better, the achilles problem made me switch the shoes almost instantly (I wear sorta lower socks always).
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PE IVs (SVSMs PREFERRED) SZ10.5-11 PM ME, E-MAIL, OR AIM... PRICE + PICS!​

i'm trying to get either somewhere online...ebay most likely, and im stuck, cuz i love those brons, but i've heard some great stuff about the kobe's as well... kobe ST > kobe sheath??

Achilles pain caused by wearing ZK2 is due to the shape of ur feet. If ur back heels stick out backward far enough, you will be fine in zk2. It's not the luck, btw.

Quote:

Trying wearing double socks; low cut socks (under), then quarter socks (over the low cut socks)......That's what I do every time I play basketball and have never had that problem.

Quote:
Achilles pain caused by wearing ZK2 is due to the shape of ur feet. If ur back heels stick out backward far enough, you will be fine in zk2. It's not the luck, btw.
:lol:
laugh.gif
check out: nikelebron.net

^^^ the shoe is designed for Kobe, not you. Maybe Kobe's feet are wrong. My point is there are millions of shoes out there, choose the right one for urself. Asking every pair to be comfortable for you is not realistic. Honestly, if the next Kobe shoe is not for me I would be upset, too. That is the luck, and you can do nothing about it.

Back
Top Bottom