Kobe in court again.

Originally Posted by alcapone

Prolly at Lebrons case for crab-walking at an intersection.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

"Kobe uhh you think vanessa can get through the metal detector with all that jewelry?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]Judge to Kobe: "Go Lakers!"[/h1]
Kobe Bryant has just been excused from jury duty -- but the way it all went down is priceless.

When the Orange County judge questioned Kobe -- a candidate for jury service on a vandalism case -- TMZ was inside the courtroom and heard the following exchange take place:

Judge: "What do you for a living?"
Kobe: "I play professional basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers"
Judge: "Go Lakers!"

Yes, that conversation actually happened. But there's more. When the judge asked Kobe why he thought he would be a "good juror," Kobe replied, "I'm a good listener."
laugh.gif

Title is misleading. Thought this was gonna be about last night's game since Officer Andre locked him up

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

[h1]Judge to Kobe: "Go Lakers!"[/h1]
Kobe Bryant has just been excused from jury duty -- but the way it all went down is priceless.

When the Orange County judge questioned Kobe -- a candidate for jury service on a vandalism case -- TMZ was inside the courtroom and heard the following exchange take place:

Judge: "What do you for a living?"
Kobe: "I play professional basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers"
Judge: "Go Lakers!"

Yes, that conversation actually happened. But there's more. When the judge asked Kobe why he thought he would be a "good juror," Kobe replied, "I'm a good listener."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear TMZ people are so %$%%#*# annoying all the time though

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

you know he got some sweaty palms....
laugh.gif

prolly REAL happy to put the check in the "no" box where it says "have you ever been convicted of a felony?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Title is misleading. Thought this was gonna be about last night's game since Officer Andre locked him up
I was just about to say this post won't reach its potential til FRESH gives us his input.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how the %!@% does TMZ even find out he has jury duty today?

i think they said it was after lunch....so probably somebody tipped them off in the morning when he arrived

Back
Top Bottom