KOBE & LEBRON 3 Rings Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/v/6znkbMJJTyQ&hl=en&fs=1
laugh.gif

damn NT with the quickness i was just about to post this...nike is gonna go OD with this one...i think they shouldve used kobe and Lebrons real voices

Joint was mad funny when i just seen it air .

Is it just me or does Kobe remind me of Mr. Chi City in this commercial ?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I'm talking about stomach growlin ."

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

damn NT with the quickness i was just about to post this...nike is gonna go OD with this one...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i think they shouldve used kobe and Lebrons real voices[/color]
agreed

If this does not tell you that the NBA is looking for a LeBron Kobe finals, I don't know what else is. Games are not set up but the refs make a bigdifference. Just like last year when the lakers played the celtics, that is what the nba wanted. I mean as soon as the finals was set we saw the magic andlarry split face commercial which was the nba's "theme" last year. If you are a basketball fan and wanted to see real basketball then the finalsshould have been detroit and san antonio, but nobody wanted to see that "boring" series again. Also, a joe dumars and david robinson split facecommercial would not have really meant anything.

But still a good commercial and good marketing.

"Have you seen 'em? I did say there were 3 of 'em didn't I?.... You probably don't even know what they looklike!"

"Why do we live together?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

"Have you seen 'em? I did say there were 3 of 'em didn't I?.... You probably don't even know what they look like!"

"Why do we live together?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guarantee Kobe wouldn't agree to use his real voice for this commercial (to the dudes saying they both should have). Although he has MANY"acts" and "fronts", being funny/making fun of himself isn't in this egomaniacs' repertoire. I prefer the Kenan & Kel routeanyway though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

If this does not tell you that the NBA is looking for a LeBron Kobe finals, I don't know what else is. Games are not set up but the refs make a big difference. Just like last year when the lakers played the celtics, that is what the nba wanted. I mean as soon as the finals was set we saw the magic and larry split face commercial which was the nba's "theme" last year. If you are a basketball fan and wanted to see real basketball then the finals should have been detroit and san antonio, but nobody wanted to see that "boring" series again. Also, a joe dumars and david robinson split face commercial would not have really meant anything.

so your saying that last years Spurs and Pistons were robbed from being the championship because the NBA wanted a LA vs Boston series. Wow, iusually dont put people down on NT but someone please post the biggest
indifferent.gif
to this guy please. Last years Lakers and Boston were the BEST teams in their respective conferences, PERIOD.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

If this does not tell you that the NBA is looking for a LeBron Kobe finals, I don't know what else is. Games are not set up but the refs make a big difference. Just like last year when the lakers played the celtics, that is what the nba wanted. I mean as soon as the finals was set we saw the magic and larry split face commercial which was the nba's "theme" last year. If you are a basketball fan and wanted to see real basketball then the finals should have been detroit and san antonio, but nobody wanted to see that "boring" series again. Also, a joe dumars and david robinson split face commercial would not have really meant anything.

so your saying that last years Spurs and Pistons were robbed from being the championship because the NBA wanted a LA vs Boston series. Wow, i usually dont put people down on NT but someone please post the biggest
indifferent.gif
to this guy please. Last years Lakers and Boston were the BEST teams in their respective conferences, PERIOD.
Considering that this was a nike commercial, you shouldn't have even read past the first sentence.

Back
Top Bottom