Cop or Not

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Overall Dope!

Now for some constructive criticism :smile: .

First off is the shoe meant to be performance or lifestyle? Im presuming performance, and in that case where are the laces? Are the black lines over the top meant to be straps or are there laces underneath, or is it something completely different to laces. Personally I would not ball in these if they were laceless as I sprained my ankle from bad support, and I do not want to go back there. Secondly I really like the design. Seems to be like a more futuristic kobe 3. Personally I dont like the zig-zag on the inner side of the shoe (in the 4th angle of the shoe), but that's just me. 

900x900px-LL-0243156e_kobetp.jpeg

thanks for detailing how you see the design without any tech specs

1.They tie up on the medial (inside)  shown on the page with all the views its the last angle. aka the zig zag is the laces, yes they tie the 3d guy did not show that but they tie with flywire lace loops if you zoom in maybe you can see it.  Thanks for the love and help. 

thanks for detailing how you see the design without any tech specs

1.They tie up on the medial (inside)  shown on the page with all the views its the last angle. aka the zig zag is the laces, yes they tie the 3d guy did not show that but they tie with flywire lace loops if you zoom in maybe you can see it.  Thanks for the love and help. 
ahhh, now that they serve a purpose I see how the zig-zag section fit into the shoe. yea looks good, that black and purple colourway is unreal

Why is no one seeking Kobe ten pics ? Lotsa peeps lookin for Lebrons and KD both of which had pics leak already but nothin on the Kobe ? What gives Kobe 9 better than current kd or Lebrons lol

These are dope! KobeLebronKD11 I've been noticing that too Kobe's aren't getting the mass hype/ love they deserve compared to KD's and Lebrons. I wonder how his sneaker line will be after he retires

Back
Top Bottom