Kobe Trainers

54kkh75.jpg

There is no doubt that that Kobe Bryant has been a dominant force in the NBA. 2006-2007 was no exception finishing off the season with ten 50+ point games. As a testament to his off season training routine, Jeff Rasmussen created the Nike Zoom Kobe Trainer. The Trainer takes various cues from Nikes Free technology and as a result users should see an increase in flexibility and speed. A forefoot strap provides the necessary support needed for hard cutting training required for basketball. : from hypebeast

i like these alot
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​

:lol:
laugh.gif
ed this thread in niketalk retro

anybody know when these will drop
Team I Dream In COLOR
Before Speaking you should consider whether its an improvement on Silence
If You Think I'm Trippin' Then Tie My Shoes​

Been looking forward to those since this first pic..

Any price point/release info?

4xuse37.jpg
Don't Be That Dude.​

As much as I dislike Kobe the colours and tech in this model are to hard to ignore - a def. pickup especially in this colourway (above pic)

The outsole looks reallll good for traction :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
i just started this thread in niketalk retro

smh.gif

I'm definitely going to pick up a pair of these for the gym. Needed some new gym shoes.

TeamLakers
TO HELL W/ JIM AND MITCH​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

the top pic makes them look hot...that 2nd pic with the white background makes 'em look like trash...hmmmm
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

Quote:
the top pic makes them look hot...that 2nd pic with the white background makes 'em look like trash...hmmmm
Team I Dream In COLOR
Before Speaking you should consider whether its an improvement on Silence
If You Think I'm Trippin' Then Tie My Shoes​

Fire :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael Scott​

The lighting - shadowing - shoes situated in the foreground tightly focused with the gym environment as the fuzzy backdrop - it's an easy sell...

Quote:
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

^^ I feel that same as yall

the first pic makes them look hot but the second od makes them look like garbage...when i first saw them (the second pic) i was horrified but after seeing the new pic they look much better....still cant figure out why tho

Are these already out or if not when they drop?
And can you play ball in those or is just for runnin and liftin?

I've been thinking about getting a pair of free's, and I might wait for these, they look very nice
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

I am definatly copping, especially if they all black pair or black and red color way.... any PS'ers bored?
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

those look real comfy. i hope they make em in other colors too.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Back
Top Bottom