Kobe V or Lebron VII

the lebrons were pretty good. impact protection is amazing, traction is good, ankle support is ok but not great. they fit wide so i could never get a secure fit and i had heel slippage issues, even after going down a size. my pair broke on me in a month.

the kobes are nice because i prefer low tops and its about time nike made a top tier low cut shoe. heel and forefoot zoom air so you are much closer to the ground with a more responsive cushioning system, increased mobility and you hardly notice the shoes are there when playing. with that said, the outsole wont last very long due to its design and people are already having issues with the midfoot carbon fiber plate breaking through the outsole.

both are good shoes, but both have flaws in critical areas to designing a basketball shoe. the lebron fits like a damn boot, sits off the ground like a boot, and has surprisingly average ankle support for how high the shoe is cut. the kobes are nice, but for 130 bucks i would hope for much more than a disposable shoe that breaks itself...and who the hell decided that outsole traction pattern was a good idea?

this seems to be an issue with nike basketball all the way around. they are trying so hard to be creative and original that basic components of a good basketball shoe are overlooked in favor of an outsole that represents an ekg. i would probably be happy with the kobe 5 MS, but they arent available in the united states and the biggest i can find online is a 12.

Lebron VII's are beautiful shoes, and are quite comfortable too. But I prefer the style, comfort, and durability Kobe V's have.

to me lebrons are more for style and kobes have better colorways and are light and comfottable so kobe Vs

get both, i have both and love both but maybe more love for kobes line....depends, i like to rotate them around so its hard to say for me

Back
Top Bottom