Kobe Vs Bron New Commercial Plus Espn Theme

for the sportscenter theme, that kobe puppet looks more like jr smith than it does kobe.

The Sportscenter joint is dope. Too bad Nike got overzealous and rolled out this campaign too early

Saw the espn one just yesterday and I just opened this thread up and it came on tv
laugh.gif

Yeah, the kobe vs lebron commercial are getting annoying.

1st of if the lakers n cavs do make it to the final, the lakers will run them. (No I'm not a laker fan)
2nd Casual basketball fans act as if lebron and kobe are going to be playing 1 on 1
3rd Cavs don't have the players to go against Odom, Gasoul, Bynum, Ariza. Who's going to guard them slow z, or flopper vareajo.

Hey_

Can somebody make a gif from the Lebron and Kobe playing basketball video?

Particularly the part where puppet Kobe takes off his glasses and says, "excuuuse me?".

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Can somebody make a gif from the Lebron and Kobe playing basketball video?

Particularly the part where puppet Kobe takes off his glasses and says, "excuuuse me?".

Julius F. Wrek
3572664991_0b6f335d03_o.gif

3572665051_d77b0850a8_o.gif

These are gettin annoyin..there not even funny anymore..or amusin to say the least..

It's inevitable that they're not goin to meet up in the finals..

Magic got this..and the Nuggets might win two games straight..they gotta stop makin bad plays..

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Lebron needs to work on his pitch.
smh.gif

Kobe don't sound too shabby.
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif
didn't you say you were going to retire your SN if EMdidn't sell a mil?...
smh.gif

I personally like the commercials, but I just think it was too soon to do this type of advertisin'. Now if the Cavs magically go to the Finals [no punintended originally] and the Lakers win, then the ad will be a success....I don't think that'll be the case tho.

Magic are taking it tongiht or satuday. No way cavs win 3 straight. no one can guard howard or lewis. magic are going to finals. and lakers vs nuggets i thinknuggets will win at home. and it all comes down to game 7. hopefully nuggets can take it. everyone was saying Lakers and Cavs.. but no.

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

Magic are taking it tongiht or satuday. No way cavs win 3 straight. no one can guard howard or lewis. magic are going to finals. and lakers vs nuggets i think nuggets will win at home. and it all comes down to game 7. hopefully nuggets can take it. everyone was saying Lakers and Cavs.. but no.
and all their little advertisements can be pulled.

Back
Top Bottom