Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Oh ok, lol

No, not offended, was just like this dude didn't just see the ubiq deal and cracc kicks deal?

But i gotchu my guy

Myoslife has Elevates for $169

23penny has Elevates also

SneakerFarm has both for 174$ i think

Dope! I was looking for Elevates at around that price range. Thanks man!

Last edited:
Anyone else tried the FTL in-store pick-up option?

It's weird but it seems like they will ship the shoe to the store (and can be picked up when it arrives there in 5-7 days) even though the store itself has the shoe in that size in stock?

It's weird but it seems like they will ship the shoe to the store (and can be picked up when it arrives there in 5-7 days) even though the store itself has the shoe in that size in stock?

I've done it trying to get rid of Reward Coupons and not waste it on shipping, because they normally don't have free shipping on sale items.

I haven't had any problem with it.

I've done it trying to get rid of Reward Coupons and not waste it on shipping, because they normally don't have free shipping on sale items.

So you do have to wait until the shoe arrives in the store? They won't give you what they already have in-stock? I guess I am just used to doing it at BestBuy where I order online whatever they have in-stock in-store and pick it up in an hour or so.

^^^Dont. Saw a store had a pair OH (on hand) and come to find out they ordered it and i had to pick it up. :rolleyes :smh:

KOBE X LINE AS OF TODAY (EXCLUDING EASTERS)......

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-GIF.gif

I do the exact same thing... sale items w/ no free shipping and grab them at a store that's on the way home or into work or something.  Pretty smooth usually

I do the exact same thing... sale items w/ no free shipping and grab them at a store that's on the way home or into work or something.  Pretty smooth usually
That doesn't work for me, still charges me 7.99 to ship to store. 

DONT GET ME WRONG, THE SILHOUETTE IS COOL, SHOE IS DEF COMFY.... BUT LIKE THE KD7, THE C/W'S ARE TRASH IMO.

HOPEFULLY THE FK LOWS HELP REDEEM MY SPIRITS ON THIS LINE.

The FK lows will prolly change your mind

I'm anxious to see that Dark Atomic Teal CW

What's y'all's experience playing in these?

IDK if they're just not broken in or that they're just narrow, but they feel pretty tight. Especially up near that little carbon fiber clip. I've played in 'em twice for a total of about 6 hours, and both times, my feet have hurt on that exact spot after I'm done playing. Last Kobe shoes I had were VIIIs and neither pair bothered my feet as much. 

What's y'all's experience playing in these?

IDK if they're just not broken in or that they're just narrow, but they feel pretty tight. Especially up near that little carbon fiber clip. I've played in 'em twice for a total of about 6 hours, and both times, my feet have hurt on that exact spot after I'm done playing. Last Kobe shoes I had were VIIIs and neither pair bothered my feet as much. 
Took longer than expected for me to break them in. After they were broken in they were pretty good, nothing too special. Only awesome part for me was the traction. Slipping/traction has never been an issue for me in these. I don't really notice them when I'm playing (which is a good thing I guess). I have a very narrow foot, so I can't speak for the carbon fiber issue you're having, as that's never been an issue for me.

I haven't had a problem with carbon fiber clip. I've had a problem with sliding within the shoe due to the fact they run a tad bit big (talking about lows)

Strictly performance wise would you say the X is a step back from the 9 or no?

As for elites, The X's are more flexible, plus achillies (behind the leg?) cushioning, the tongue sits more flush which flows better with the fit (one of my troubles with the 9 elite), I liked the carbon fiber set up on the 9's better than the 10's, as it was a more cradled fit, if I could make changes to the 10, I'd move the carbon fiber more towards the midfoot area or just remove it all together...the 10's are a more exact fit, breathable ankle (it's see through)

I've had better results from the X overall

Last edited by a moderator:
DONT GET ME WRONG, THE SILHOUETTE IS COOL, SHOE IS DEF COMFY.... BUT LIKE THE KD7, THE C/W'S ARE TRASH IMO.

HOPEFULLY THE FK LOWS HELP REDEEM MY SPIRITS ON THIS LINE.

I have to agree.

I might get a crimson, because I want a pair for the gym. But these colorways are blah.

Back
Top Bottom