Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Joined Aug 6, 2014
5 ams will be copped. just waiting for the price to drop at $100 range lol.

btw still no news on elite lows or mcs?

Last edited:
Joined Jun 2, 2013
Ive learned that buying the first colorway is always a great decision. They tend to be one of the better colorways of the year. Holds true since I started collecting which is the 7's.

Now if I would have only held true to my own advice **Cough** Masterpiece **Cough**

Last edited:
Joined Dec 21, 2012

Ive learned that buying the first colorway is always a great decision. They tend to be one of the better colorways of the year. Holds true since I started collecting which is the 7's.

Now if I would have only held true to my own advice **Cough** Masterpiece **Cough**
Yea thats a good point now that I think about it.

8's-Sulfurs.  A legendary colorway.

9's-Masterpieces.  Classic.

10's-5 AM.  Unhyped so far, but I think it's really clean.

LeBron:

10's-Gold Medals.  Clean.

11's-King's Pride.  Spawned a KP Army.

12's-HOAL.  Nice.

Joined Jan 1, 2010
Blue is my fav color but for some reason I cant get myself to bite on the 5ams

I'd rather have the Vinos at this point and cant explain why

Joined Mar 6, 2014
Somebody on the Kobe marketplace posted a trade where he said he would give up his black htm's for 4 pairs of Chicago 1s. What kinda idiot asks for that lol

Joined Dec 21, 2012
Somebody on the Kobe marketplace posted a trade where he said he would give up his black htm's for 4 pairs of Chicago 1s. What kinda idiot asks for that lol
Someone who believes there are bigger idiots in this world than himself.

I wouldn't pay more than $200 for that shoe.

Joined Jul 22, 2014
Better chance of selling multiple 1s. Not everyone is willing to shell out 2k-3k for one shoe

Joined Apr 24, 2006
Yea thats a good point now that I think about it.

8's-Sulfurs.  A legendary colorway.
9's-Masterpieces.  Classic.
10's-5 AM.  Unhyped so far, but I think it's really clean.

LeBron:
10's-Gold Medals.  Clean.
11's-King's Pride.  Spawned a KP Army.
12's-HOAL.  Nice.
Anyone remember the first CWs on the IVs Vs and VIs? Del sols?

Last edited:
Joined Feb 22, 2007
It depends what you consider the first colorway

The Kobe IV-The first colorway was the Venom but it was really the Chaos or the Kobe IV Carpe Diem colorway
The Kobe V- The first colorway was the Chaos then the Kobe V Aways

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now