Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

For me, the rose golds are the only Xs I am interested in so I am more than willing to pay retail for at least one pair and get a second one on discount later on but getting 20% off now is pretty good. Now if I see one go for a lot less later on then maybe I'll get a third pair but right now I am pretty happy with what I paid for both pairs.

Plus I still see the volt 9s for retail in some Footlocker stores so you'll just never know when and if they will get discounted.

Idk why but this made me laugh. Running through the 6 with my no U.S. Cable

I had to watch a 30 second commercial to watch this 39 second one lol.

Good to see people able to double up on the rose golds. That 180 shipped is tempting. The thirst for a multi is real people are definitely holding out on them

That NYC sales tax....I'm still holding out hope the Rose Golds sit and I can grab them for less.

Im having a hard time not picking up the team elites right now. I got the rose golds but not sure if I want to double on that. I would almost rather pick up the purple pair than double but you cant go wrong either way.

In-store, I just asked if they could do the price adjustment and if not then I'll just return them and order online with the discount. Probably helped that I told them I'd buy another pair if they did it and applied 20% off on the second pair as well.
Bought my Rose Golds on release day in store. Saw the FTL 20% online yesterday and called the store back for price adjustment and girl said no, online prices are online only. So I returned the in-store bought pair and ordered online. No sweat since I wasn't planning on wearing them anytime soon.

Last edited:
So my friend bought me a pair of Rose Golds with his military discount, which happens to be 20%. So he got them for 180 and he told me if you change your mind or want a different color, its no problem. I was just able to get a pair of Rose Golds from the ES. Will footlocker let me personally exchange the pair for the team elites and get it at that price or do I have to have my friend do it? Has anyone ever tried this before. He paid cash so the card thing wouldn't be an issue.

EDIT: Took matters into my own hands lol. Since they running the sale, I just ordered the team elites online so I can just return the other pair for cash back. Debating on buying a pair of the blackouts to pull the ol' switcharound to save a little bit of dough.

Last edited:
My RGs dont fit. was a size 10 in the IXs, probably a 10.5 TTS.

I wouldn't say the X is narrow but its certainly not wide and due to the lateral foot counter has no play here.

I have a few pairs at sz 10 and others all the way upto 11.5. But these are a no go as it scrunches up my forefoot and isn't flat to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom