Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Got kicked out. Not even a OOS message. Just brought me back to the page to buy and says all sizes in other carts! What the hell Nike.

My conversaion with Nike

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne  : Hi, my name is Adrienne. How may I help you? 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: ORDER NUMBER:
XXXXXXXXX

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: I ordered the kobe x htm and NIKE ZOOM WINFLO 2

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: I accidentally had the winflo in cart and didn't mean to order it... is it possible to cancel the winflow and Not the KObe x 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: Just a moment and I'll check on that for us. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: sweet 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: Thanks for your patience. I did just check for us and it appears that that order is past our remorse hold period so I will not be able to remove the Zooms from your order. Don't worry though - once you get your order you should receive a pre-paid label so you can immediately return them to us for a full refund. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: alright thanks adrienne 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: If you don't receive the label, let us know and we can create one for you, so you're not out of pocket to get those back to us. 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: Congrats on the Kobes, by the way. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: thanks 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: I always strike out on Gr Jordans 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: but click late on the kobes and get them 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: gotta pray to the nike gods sometimes 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: Or not, as the case may be. 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: Was there anything else I could help with today? 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: Nope thanks again for everything and thank you based NIke god 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: (accepts worship and sends prayers to Jordan Brand on your behalf) 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: Thanks LLOLOLOLOL

to be fair I clicked on the link at 4:02 and copped but i always get screwed on sadderday releases so I gotta agree with you

My conversaion with Nike

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne  : Hi, my name is Adrienne. How may I help you? 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: ORDER NUMBER:
XXXXXXXXX

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: I ordered the kobe x htm and NIKE ZOOM WINFLO 2

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: I accidentally had the winflo in cart and didn't mean to order it... is it possible to cancel the winflow and Not the KObe x 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: Just a moment and I'll check on that for us. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: sweet 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: Thanks for your patience. I did just check for us and it appears that that order is past our remorse hold period so I will not be able to remove the Zooms from your order. Don't worry though - once you get your order you should receive a pre-paid label so you can immediately return them to us for a full refund. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: alright thanks adrienne 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: If you don't receive the label, let us know and we can create one for you, so you're not out of pocket to get those back to us. 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: Congrats on the Kobes, by the way. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: thanks 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: I always strike out on Gr Jordans 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: but click late on the kobes and get them 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: gotta pray to the nike gods sometimes 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: Or not, as the case may be. 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: Was there anything else I could help with today? 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: Nope thanks again for everything and thank you based NIke god 

chatAgent.png
 Adrienne: (accepts worship and sends prayers to Jordan Brand on your behalf) 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Trey: Thanks LLOLOLOLOL
tumblr_inline_n95rs2WUZg1sy5z1r.gif

Nike used to get a bunch of my money when releases were actually obtainable. They've alienated all their longstanding customers and barely 1 out of every 10 releases is even decent anymore.

Can't wait till this bubble completely bursts.

Nike used to get a bunch of my money when releases were actually obtainable. They've alienated all their longstanding customers and barely 1 out of every 10 releases is even decent anymore.

Can't wait till this bubble completely bursts.

It somewhat already has except for Jordans and select limited releases like this.

It somewhat already has except for Jordans and select limited releases like this.
Not really, Nike Is Just Increasing Supply To Meet Demand. If releases were limited like a few years back even gr jordans would be somewhat difficult to attain

Last edited:
I don't mind this release. I was able to get through on an online release for the first time ever and I didn't even have a bot. 

Did nike even send a link out? How are people even suppose to know of the drop? Why would they drop at like 4 when normal people are working too? Just dumb

Back
Top Bottom