Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I just cant wait to do some black & purple soled ids
(Unless they offer unc blue)

C O O K #45

No "boycott" is needed.

The flood of all-stars nike will get sent back from the soccer moms who buy these for their kids will be enough. That coupled with Adidias, UA, and Brandblack coming hard at Nike's market share will cause a shift in Nike's strategy of charging more for less or they'll cease to be the world's leading sneaker company.

It won't happen overnight, but its coming. I am the biggest Nike/Jordan head around been that way for 20+ years. More and more other brands have been filling my closet the past few years and for me that trend doesn't look to shift any time size. I have been far more impressed with what Adidas is bringing with boost and brand black than Nike of late.

Not with Under Armour and Adidas continuously putting out ugly product.

Inlines that PJ Tucker rocked got me excited. no mo. Need inlines, hopefully retail or less, dont want to pay extra to ID them tho.

not even those ID looks are saving these kicks for me right now. As a huge lover of the kobe line im sad I can't get myself to turn!!! Lol

not even those ID looks are saving these kicks for me right now. As a huge lover of the kobe line im sad I can't get myself to turn!!! Lol
It'll take some in-hand ID's from other people to push me in the direction of making my own ID. You give me multiple options and I can't bring myself to decide on my own, always second guessing what they could look like.

It'll take some in-hand ID's from other people to push me in the direction of making my own ID. You give me multiple options and I can't bring myself to decide on my own, always second guessing what they could look like.

I'm a huge fan of iDs too it's just that for this particular shoe I can't pay $225 plus tax for it. Even if it is an ID.

Back
Top Bottom