Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

10 CWs have been fantastic. Blue, purple, orange, green, black/red, red/white/blue, teal/black, white/black, AS black/silver and the Easter which is the most out there color.

If you don't like the 10 CWs, then what color of the rainbow do people want? I'm happy we don't have any of those kiddie colors plastered all over these shoes. Pink, peach, cave purple ect. I thought the last issue with the 10 people would have is the CWs. We finally got solid basic CWs on a solid basic design in this era of loud prints and colors. I love the 10.

Last edited:
The avatar gave it away lol

I was going back and forth on the Fundamentals the last couple of days since ndc kept having sizes popping up. Ended up getting the Lebron 12 usa low instead haha.

The black/red may be picked up though.

The avatar gave it away lol

I was going back and forth on the Fundamentals the last couple of days since ndc kept having sizes popping up. Ended up getting the Lebron 12 usa low instead haha.

The black/red may be picked up though.

Black/red sneakers usually have no chance of being my favorite CW when it comes to non Jordan sigs. In my mind that CW is MJs. That said these 10s are beautiful. Really impressed by how the black/red looks on them.

USA are also good. I would have preferred a basic white/navy/red without the print but that gum sole makes up for it. Old heads have soft spots for gum soles.

You are truly the Batman. It's was either the comic/drawn avy or the all white background I always use. Can't stand how NT has that invisible white box they squish your avy in on moble. I was gonna put the old SN in my sig eventually.

Last edited:
Ah I member the Bruce Wayne handle

Blk/red CWs also remind me of MJ

Would love to see a Red elite CW

Not with a blacked out sole tho

Clear or gray would suffice like on the Flights

Trying to decide which of the USAs i like the best. K10 or K1

Kyrie all day. I think that model is very underrated and there have been nice colorways. I love watching kyrie play but my hatred of lebron prevents me from becoming a fan. I really want to buy a pair but subconsciously I would feel like I'm rooting for the cavs and bron bron. I can't do it, wish he was on another team lol

That doesn't work for me, still charges me 7.99 to ship to store. 
I think it's changed since I've tried it.  Now they still charge you the shipping 
tired.gif

Nike just tweeted something about new options on id for the lebron 12. Wonder why it is taking them so long to add the flyknit lows for Kobe. Especially during summer time. Guess they are trying to milk sales as long as possible on the regular model, because we know everyone's interest is going to shift once flyknits drop

Nike just tweeted something about new options on id for the lebron 12. Wonder why it is taking them so long to add the flyknit lows for Kobe. Especially during summer time. Guess they are trying to milk sales as long as possible on the regular model, because we know everyone's interest is going to shift once flyknits drop
Don't they usually wait to drop the FK lows on iD after they've released the initial colorway? (Not including HTM's)

I think the FK low won't be on iD until the first colorway of the shoe actually releases.

10 CWs have been fantastic. Blue, purple, orange, green, black/red, red/white/blue, teal/black, white/black, AS black/silver and the Easter which is the most out there color.

If you don't like the 10 CWs, then what color of the rainbow do people want? I'm happy we don't have any of those kiddie colors plastered all over these shoes. Pink, peach, cave purple ect. I thought the last issue with the 10 people would have is the CWs. We finally got solid basic CWs on a solid basic design in this era of loud prints and colors. I love the 10.
Preach! I mean do we all remember some of the ridiculously busy/ugly 9 color ways - clown brazil, "homo tiger", USAs, mexican restaurante to name a few.  The 10s have a nice variety of simple colorways that people can choose from.  

I was so close to getting the fundamentals, but I decided to go with the Breds only because of the dirt factor, both really good looking shoes. 

I agree, I always liked the colors. It was the monochromatic look or lack of color blocking that turned me off at first but they've grown on me. It sets them apart from previous models and In person they look great.

I still have the old name. I didn't get banned. I have weird OCD issues. Planned to change name long ago. Still not sold on this one. TPG is Bruce Wayne. I had a feeling a long post by me would give away the identity. Ha ha ha

Finally got these in a few days ago.
Dannngg I need some of these. Put some Jason Mark Repel on and BAM. Good to go.

Strictly performance wise would you say the X is a step back from the 9 or no?
I initially thought the 9's would be better than the X's, but I was wrong.

I enjoy playing in my X's more vs the Flyknit Low 9's.  The reason is because of the upper material.  I feel like the X's are more flexible, which will allow you to stay on your forefoot better.  

Traction is more or less the same.  The X's don't squeak like the 9's do, but the traction is really good.  Lockdown is good on both models.

Back
Top Bottom