Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

scooped the rose gold X Elite's. Things are sweeeeet! What socks y'all rockin with the highs? Are the Elites only going to have the three color ways? :smh:

I still have the old name. I didn't get banned. I have weird OCD issues. Planned to change name long ago. Still not sold on this one. TPG is Bruce Wayne. I had a feeling a long post by me would give away the identity. Ha ha ha

Finally got these in a few days ago.
View media item 1578558

Think I'm going to pull the trigger on these.

What do you all think?

They've frown on me quite a bit.

scooped the rose gold X Elite's. Things are sweeeeet! What socks y'all rockin with the highs? Are the Elites only going to have the three color ways? :smh:

No elite sox for me when mine come in

I think there is another Elite CW coming

Think I'm going to pull the trigger on these.

What do you all think?

They've grown on me quite a bit.

Cant go wrong with those fam

Perfect summer shoe

Last edited:
It would've been cool if the USA's were Red White and Blue flyknit

It would've been cool if the USA's were Red White and Blue flyknit

Less FK and more base models is a good thing, besides the FK gang has the Christmas pair this year, maybe BHM and WTK also.

After August we will only have 3 Elites highs and 3 lows (not including HTMs) and 12 base models that would have hit retail.

The 11 drops in February. That's 5 months of Kobes we haven't seen or heard of yet. More 10s to come folks September through January. Doubt we see more than 16 pairs of the base model hit retail. That's only 4 in 5 months. The rest will be all FK. I didn't include EXTs.

Last edited:
I got the foot locker VIP email this morning for 20% off and pulled the trigger on RGs. First Xs for me and first boxing shoe. I skipped the 9 highs but id say curiousity got the best of me and these r pretty sick

Got email this morning from Champs VIP early access 20% off with promo code EMCH56J2.

They got Vinos, Easters, Flights.

Easters and Flights first Kobe Xs for me!

Last edited:
Man, I hope NDC comes out with a clearance 20% off coupon this month.

I really wanna triple up on the 5 AM's.  Such a simple, beautiful color way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom