Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

What happened to the FTL Birthday Coupons?

I want to go swoop up the Fundamentals, but not paying retail.

Kobe X lows blue lagoon sizes 8 through 12 on back wall at Montreal premium outlets. Priced at 139 Canadian. Check out the June outlet thread for pics.

Lewi'ing up

U ball, rock, and stock?

Only explanation i can come up with for 3 of the same shoe, same CW

And on top of that, what size u wear?

23penny has 5ams for $124.99

http://www.23penny.com/product/kobe-x-10-5am-flight
Good looks on the link.  They have my size for once (Size 12).  

Yup, that's my plan!  Only have 1 pair right now, but want to pick up 2 more.  

I also have the matching gear for it.  Favorite is the shirt.  Material and design is perfect for Summer weather.

My Gear:

1 Hat

2 T-Shirts

2 Pairs of Socks

1 Shorts

I hope you don't wear all that at once lol
Haha I'm not that Matchy Matchy.  Usually I don't wear any clothing with the shoes.  

But max I would do would be shorts + shoes or shirt + shoes.

For a kid to wear all that it would be cute.  For me, I wish.

Edit: On Second thought, it would be pretty amusing for me to wear the whole matching outfit to the beach one day.  Just walking on the boardwalk with all that on, ice cream in hand.  Would turn a lot of heads for sure.  

Last edited:
vinos and blackouts are my favorite atm
Rose golds are nice but im going to have to clean the sole every time I wear them going to be hard to maintain

I also have the matching gear for it.  Favorite is the shirt.  Material and design is perfect for Summer weather.

My Gear:

1 Hat

2 T-Shirts

2 Pairs of Socks

1 Shorts
Imagine if that graphic on the clothes was on the upper

My Gear:

1 Hat
2 T-Shirts
2 Pairs of Socks
1 Shorts

View media item 1580936

View media item 1580944
I feel your pain. I'm a size 12 also. Always have to struggle to find sizes for certain shoes.

I hope you don't wear all that at once lol

Edit: On Second thought, it would be pretty amusing for me to wear the whole matching outfit to the beach one day.  Just walking on the boardwalk with all that on, ice cream in hand.  Would turn a lot of heads for sure.  
roll.gif

Thanks for the laughing in the morning. Imagining that is hilarious 

I have ASG's, Flights, Rose Golds...might mess around and cop the blackouts

There's that gum sole you all wanted to bad last year lol

Not really feeling the translucent gum too much because they remind me of yellowed out clear soles. I got the ix ext mid and the gum on those are much better.

Out of the Kyrie, Lebron, KD, and Kobe USA, these has more USA inspiration as the pattern on the upper is more visible with the use of the 3 colors.You'll get more compliments especially worn on July 4th. I'll end up passing, the white on the upper (clouds i assume) makes it look more tye dye-ish I don't like.

Back
Top Bottom