Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Looks like some Kobe x Hyperchases
pimp.gif
Definitely see that "Hyperchase" in them.  
smokin.gif

Not feeling that black Venomenon but the yellow pair is dope to me... design is better than the Xs :smh:

Anyone send back their All Stars to Nike for a voucher because of the heel tab rubbing?

You guys think they'll accept it?

I just got a claim approved for some Huarache flights that started separated after a day at the gym... wasn't even hooping :lol: but yeah the shoe needs to fail in some way. Not because it touches your ankle, honestly I never felt the tab rubbing on my ASGs, zoom bag did collapse though.

Yeah that heel tab issue might be a tough sell to the Nike inspectors when NBA guys were wearing them (JR Smith, Zach Lavine, etc) without issue.  

But I think it's free shipping to the inspection department and back if they don't find a "defect" so you wouldn't really be out anything trying.  

Last edited:
Yeah that heel tab issue might be a tough sell to the Nike inspectors when NBA guys were wearing them (JR Smith, Zach Lavine, etc) without issue.  

But I think it's free shipping to the inspection department and back if they don't find a "defect" so you wouldn't really be out anything trying.  
Nope. I paid to send my Huaraches in.

if it's hurting your ankle they usually takes it back. just call the claim number first. 

i had a AJ2012 lite that the inside stitching was blistering the top of my toes if i play for more than an hr. i wore them for 8 months and called customer service got a claim # and returned them to the outlet.

Nope. I paid to send my Huaraches in.
Oh really...they emailed me a free shipping label for some defective LeBron XI's I had, and I didn't even buy them from NDC, they did the same for my brother's Jordan Superfly's that ripped too.  Maybe they've gotten tighter on that stuff.  

Kara Lawson rocking Curials in the playoffs.  

Back
Top Bottom