Kobe- Zoom81 Team Shoes

can we have pix of the past kobe team shoes
Kobe 1 = Air Zoom Legend

Kobe II = Air Zoom Double Take
316967112-1.jpg

and recently Kobe III = Air Zoom81

s33jmo.jpg

tongue.gif

I think the marketing sucks with the positioning of this second Kobe line.

The direction is going nowhere with these "take-down" versions. I'm sure Nike can offer better value at a less-expensive price for those peoplewho want a Kobe shoe but aren't willing to shell out the money.

Just that the idea of a team shoe, no technology, poor craftsmanship and cheesy names seems out of whack.

I was thinking more of the lines of Lebron- having a battleground shoe or playoff shoe (20.5.5, soldier I & II's). Something that Kobe can actuallyendorse on an NBA court.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

I think the marketing sucks with the positioning of this second Kobe line.

The direction is going nowhere with these "take-down" versions. I'm sure Nike can offer better value at a less-expensive price for those people who want a Kobe shoe but aren't willing to shell out the money.

Just that the idea of a team shoe, no technology, poor craftsmanship and cheesy names seems out of whack.

I was thinking more of the lines of Lebron- having a battleground shoe or playoff shoe (20.5.5, soldier I & II's). Something that Kobe can actually endorse on an NBA court.

These Take Downs aren't really part of the kobe line though. There are take downs of Lebrons shoes too.

i have a pair of mpls 3s and imo these look better than the 3s...id cop these. loving the colorways too.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

it's one of those cheap watered down version of the kobe line. For example , total packages, zoom legend, etc. The second one aint too bad looking

laugh.gif
exactly what I was thinking

Back
Top Bottom