Kobe- Zoom81 Team Shoes

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Vis zoom? Nice

yea the shoe is decent looking but im really liking the Vis Zoom.
pimp.gif

Anyone else find any irony in naming a team shoe after one of the best individual scoring performances ever seen?

Ronnie Turiaf should be the only player in the NBA REQUIRED to wear those shoes since he has now become Kobe's shadow!

i bought into the hype and purchased the Nike Men's Uptempo Double Take, the take down version of the zoom kobe 2..... it was a waste of $80..... thequailty is poor and the tech in the shoe shows it. no carbon fiber, leather felt like it would tear being as soft as it is.....

now if the tech and quailtyin this shoe is better or at least on par with the zoom kobe 3's then i would purchase them. if they are not on par or betterwait for the zoom kobe 3's to be on sale with the F & F. you really get what you pay for.

i bought into the hype and purchased the Nike Men's Uptempo Double Take, the take down version of the zoom kobe 2..... it was a waste of $80..... thequailty is poor and the tech in the shoe shows it. no carbon fiber, leather felt like it would tear being as soft as it is.....

now if the tech and quailtyin this shoe is better or at least on par with the zoom kobe 3's then i would purchase them. if they are not on par or betterwait for the zoom kobe 3's to be on sale with the F & F. you really get what you pay for.

those look 10000000x better than ANY of kobe's models...only kobes that i didnt deem automatically wack...

Back
Top Bottom