KOBE's HYPERDUNK P.E. U.S.A OLYMPIC COLORWAY!

They look very light, I wouldn't say comfortable though. I wonder how light though.

those are very nice
pimp.gif

My first time ever seein a pair of Hyperdunks, look like some very good ballin kicks. What the retail generally on these? Not the Kobe P.E. but the style ofshoe in general

is this a new model? or a renovation of an old model? also, why is kobe wearin these in the olympics? im so confused.

those are ugly.

these are hyperdunks right? because these look alot higher than the ones in the catalog pics.

When?

When, when, when, WHEN, WHEEEENNN???!??!

WHEN DO THOSE RELEASE?

Those are HOTTTTT!!!!!!

I love USA colorways.
laugh.gif

P.S. Thanks again for the pics, heat!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

When?

When, when, when, WHEN, WHEEEENNN???!??!

WHEN DO THOSE RELEASE?

Those are HOTTTTT!!!!!!

I love USA colorways.
laugh.gif

P.S. Thanks again for the pics, heat!
smile.gif

Yea anyone know. They are
pimp.gif

I expected more for a 'special' Kobe colorway, but still, this is such a sick shoe. I thought there was going to be a Kobe GR... is this it?

Anyway I'll be buying as many pairs of this shoe as I can. Any info on the colors, RD, price?

I know for the TB colors, the catalog said 9/1.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

These will be clean...and they only weigh 12 ounces and change...this might be the ballin' shoe of the year...for guards...that don't look like wafflestompers......

Those PEs are seriously hot. And so is that grey/blue colorway.

Here's an old photoshop I did of the Hyperdunks. These maybe become one of my favorite basketball kicks of all time.

Hyperdunks are nice, especially with the Kobe colorway. But I really hope that Kobe wears his own shoe(ZK3) in the olympics.

I'm not really feeling the Hyperdunk; JUST the USA white/navy colorway. I wish it were for someone else, personally (my choice would be Kidd), but thatreally doesn't matter. Even though I'm not a Kobe fan, still have plenty of adidas/Nike Kobe kicks, and I'll be getting these. MOST... DEFINITELY.

Back
Top Bottom