Kobe's XBOX 360 Briefcase. NICE...Pics

eyes.gif

In the article it says Nate Robinson is a level 10 prestige in COD:MW2, I guess we know what he was doing when he got benched by D'Antoni

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

In the article it says Nate Robinson is a level 10 prestige in COD:MW2, I guess we know what he was doing when he got benched by D'Antoni
modder...lol

i wonder if he cheeses with himself. I know I would be I were Kobe and just hope that someone online calls me out on it

Wait a sec, venom lryix. You're saying Dirk is a better player than Kobe? I'm all for LeBron and the pace he is on could make him the next G.O.A.T. But f'n DIRK!?! Haha, you're foolish, or from Dallas. In which case makes the first assumption true. Either way, long live black mamba.

Colorado? Nobody remembers that anymore, there's still hope for Tiger
laugh.gif

I was there when they took those, it was at their practice facility during launch day they had a Clippers version as well. I remember Chris Kaman trying to play on it but was pretty clueless in what he was doing..

Im sure its nothing over 1K$, Itspretty much just an xbox: $300 nba 2k10: $60 no way the suitcase tv setup would be over $640

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Im sure its nothing over 1K$, Itspretty much just an xbox: $300 nba 2k10: $60 no way the suitcase tv setup would be over $640
360-300
astro headset+amo-300
game-60
tv and setup is def more than 300

Back
Top Bottom