KOHL's - $6 dollar And-1 Basketball Shorts Sale! vol. slickdeals

And1 and Nike products both come from sweat shops. I think it's the workers that are strugglin here, not us.

super long, wide pants.
sick.gif

kinda ironic, but samuel l. jackson actually is a customer of my company's nutritional supplements.

@keithsweat: dont get it "twisted" homie, you're a "nobody"! 

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

"Anything else just screams struggle to me." 
indifferent.gif

Wearing that check isnt going to improve your jumpshot or give you more street cred. BTW, you do know that Addidas is the NBA's official uniform & apparel supplier right?
^^^ struggler
i'm 22 and bout to buy my first house. you?
laugh.gif
Def got mad 
laugh.gif

Call me elitist or a brandwhore whatever but I can only wear Nike bball shorts. Anything else just screams struggle to me. Thats a great deal though if you don't mind wearing And1
"Anything else just screams struggle to me." 
indifferent.gif

Wearing that check isnt going to improve your jumpshot or give you more street cred. BTW, you do know that Addidas is the NBA's official uniform & apparel supplier right?
^^^ struggler

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but really tho i only wear brand name joints like nike/jordan/adidas outside

indoors i got hella joints from target, carsons, footlocker brand...

i rocked And 1 when I was 10 and the no face trashtalk tees were worn by everyone. I still got like 10 pairs of shorts becuse my wife used to work for them and I got them for free. Besides them being cut mad big, and 1 shorts do the job. They are heavy and don't feel as flimsy as the elite shorts from nike. to each their own

kinda ironic, but samuel l. jackson actually is a customer of my company's nutritional supplements.

@keithsweat: dont get it "twisted" homie, you're a "nobody"! 
Just take you L, you're not gonna win the crowd back.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

I copped a pair of and 1's over the summer because they were $8.99, they fit weird as hell

its like the legs were made for escalade (r.i.p) and the waist was made for hotsauce

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i had no idea and1 was still around...& i buy all my basketball shorts at walmart so i guess im strugglin too

Back
Top Bottom