KOHL's - $6 dollar And-1 Basketball Shorts Sale! vol. slickdeals

722770_Stark_White

722770_Black

723304_Black

722763_Carolina_Blue

722765_Chrome

Call me elitist or a brandwhore whatever but I can only wear Nike bball shorts. Anything else just screams struggle to me. Thats a great deal though if you don't mind wearing And1

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Call me elitist or a brandwhore whatever but I can only wear Nike bball shorts. Anything else just screams struggle to me. Thats a great deal though if you don't mind wearing And1
"Anything else just screams struggle to me." 
indifferent.gif

BTW, you do know that Addidas is the NBA's official uniform & apparel supplier right?

Originally Posted by wcghost

indifferent.gif

Wearing that check isnt going to improve your jumpshot or give you more street cred. BTW, you do know that Addidas is the NBA's official uniform & apparel supplier right?
^^^ struggler

indifferent.gif

Wearing that check isnt going to improve your jumpshot or give you more street cred. BTW, you do know that Addidas is the NBA's official uniform & apparel supplier right?
^^^ struggler
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

^^^ struggler
i'm 22 and bout to buy my first house. you?
laugh.gif

And 1 shorts feel like crap sometimes though, and fit HUGE. I'm not one of those people who try to wear my shorts fit, almost dressing better like, I do like them a bit loose, and even And 1 shorts are too baggy for me.

indifferent.gif

^^^ struggler
i'm 22 and bout to buy my first house. you?
laugh.gif
SAM_JACKSON_CLAPPING_GIF-s480x270-57548-580.gif

if you get a Chinese worker to sew on the jumpman logo would it make you feel better?

So I'm not the only that laughs at the Nike Gear threads in /5.

"Only 40 for those basketball shorts!? That's a steal!"

I copped a pair of and 1's over the summer because they were $8.99, they fit weird as hell

its like the legs were made for escalade (r.i.p) and the waist was made for hotsauce

"i'm 22 and bout to buy my first house. You?"

So you can afford a house but not $30 shorts ?

Back
Top Bottom