Korean couple addicted to virtual life let real-life baby starve to death

sad...
smh.gif

I know people get addicted to the game but extreme stories like this still surprise me. And 50 hours straight? Wow. I am a gamer but never play more than a few hours at a time for the most part.

google Entropia, and the ridiculous amounts of REAL $$ money people have made off these games...ridic. 1.6 BILLION REAL US DOLLARS IN VIRTUAL (FAKE) TRANSACTIONS LAST YEAR ALONE.

Wasn't there a story of a couple in America who also neglected their baby because they were preoccupied by Guitar Hero
alien.gif
smh.gif
?

Wow I couldnt imagine leaving my son alone at home for 12 hrs and starve to death!!! C'mon a virtual child? Really....

wow, i cant get over dude playing for 50 hours straight, thats insane, i start losing my mind after playing COD for more than 3 hours straight

You know what, this is America in 10 years. Kids are never going to play outside; look at the picture in that article. Some 9 year old boy is gaming already. Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

You know what, this is America in 10 years. Kids are never going to play outside; look at the picture in that article. Some 9 year old boy is gaming already. Ridiculous.

now.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Police said they had become hooked on living online and were raising an avatar daughter through their profiles on a Second Life-style game called PRIUS.
Toyota stay takin L's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mac4167

wow, i cant get over dude playing for 50 hours straight, thats insane, i start losing my mind after playing COD for more than 3 hours straight

This... and I just don't understand how you let yourself get that hungry and thirsty and just refuse to get up and do something about it... you can pause it for 2 damn minutes... but instead you just starve and eventually die.. some people in this world are insane
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

In another incident, a gamer, enraged that an opponent had killed the character he had put so much effort into creating, quickly found out his adversary's location through a chat built into the game, took a taxi across town and stabbed him.
smh.gif
Thats why I gave video games up.
So where you the victim?

Back
Top Bottom