Kornheiser suspended for deriding Hannah Storm's wardrobe

pimp.gif
she ages well
tk prob got rejected

Deadspin.com:

As The Big Lead reported, Tony Kornheiser received a short suspension for his comments made last week about Hannah Storm's wardrobe. But there were other remarks made that day that really irked his royal Norbyness.

One source claims that the real no-no came about halfway through Kornheiser's rant about the appropriateness of Storm's go-go boot and sausage-casing ensemble: a thinly-veiled shot at the over-sized Swami was what may have forced Norby to hit the eject button:

These comments were made about the 1:05 portion of Kornheiser's rant:

"I know I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, like if I point out that people say that they lost 50 or 60 pounds have actually gained all the weight back..." (Co-host interrupts: "And then some..gained the weight back, back, back, back.")

Berman's contract is up soon — and early indications through our source are that ESPN may be willing to go elsewhere if his demands are outlandish, which they most likely will be — so anything that upsets the delicate balance of negotiations by calling one of the parties a fat slob is considered a much more suspension-worthy offense than the Storm comments. (Remember — Kornheiser apologized for his remarks about her, both on-air and privately.)

This is a crucial year for a lot of ESPN staples: Berman, Bill Simmons, and Erin Andrews are all going to be looking for a little bump in salary. Keeping everyone of those people happy until they reach the Bristol bargaining table is very crucial.

Still waiting for comment from ESPN, but we'll update with their denial/confirmation/no comment when ready.

PHOTO: DogsThatChaseCars from a recent golf tourney

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im not gonna lie she looked like a man back in her nba on nbc showtime days

That's why I still don't find her attractive.
laugh.gif

On the real, tho, Kornheiser didn't say $$%# to get suspended.  ESPN with their politically-correct bs.

That outfit was trash and he criticized it, nothing more.  It's not like he demeaned her for her gender.

And LeBatard is awful.

So he said it on his radio show (which is ESPN radio) and gets to keep doing his radio show but is suspended from PTI? That's dumb.

"I know I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, like if I point out that people say that they lost 50 or 60 pounds have actually gained all the weight back..." (Co-host interrupts: "And then some..gained the weight back, back, back, back."

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Berman's contract is up soon — and early indications through our source are that ESPN may be willing to go elsewhere if his demands are outlandish, which they most likely will be

We must not overlook this part. It's the best news in here.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

"I know I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, like if I point out that people say that they lost 50 or 60 pounds have actually gained all the weight back..." (Co-host interrupts: "And then some..gained the weight back, back, back, back."

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I was about to post the same thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Berman's contract is up soon — and early indications through our source are that ESPN may be willing to go elsewhere if his demands are outlandish, which they most likely will be

We must not overlook this part. It's the best news in here.

efc1644cd50def43e23036a8b4230b40c92a920e.pjpg

Originally Posted by TheGift23

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea My Guy Tony Does His Numbers!!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

This guy is way to old and ugly to be saying that stuff about somebody else...that being said, that is hilarious.

That's what he said when he apologized.

I apologize, unequivocally … I'm a sarcastic, subversive guy … I'm a troll, look at me. I have no right to insult what anybody looks like or what anybody wears. That, I think, should go without saying.

laugh.gif

smh.gif
No wonder he hasn't been on PTI, I dislike this fool Le Batard.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by TheGift23

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea My Guy Tony Does His Numbers!!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

damn that took me a minute
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom