KREAYSHAWN and V-NASTY Diss Officer Ricky. Again... Slandering His Sex Game *VIDEO*

told @%+%$# that v nasty was the better of the two. its not saying much but if you listen to both v nasty is the one that fits the most in "current rap" whereas kreayshawn comes off as more of a person that just needs a vlog. that freestyle v nasty did is better than the whole kittys and guns tape or whatever the +$** is called.

and v nasty is trash.

they're just trolling the industry and anyone that actually takes them seriously
Gucci Gucci is cool (Bumpin' Bumpin and Rich %@%@%% ok)
but anybody actually giving them life is being trolled... hard

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

V-nasty surprisingly is the one who tried to get her to chill but they all just kept going
laugh.gif

you could see it in her face like "here these *!$#%$ go !%+@*$ %*!$ up"

THIS.

You could see her like 'nah, man. end will, this will not.'

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

V-nasty surprisingly is the one who tried to get her to chill but they all just kept going
laugh.gif

you could see it in her face like "here these *!$#%$ go !%+@*$ %*!$ up"

THIS.

You could see her like 'nah, man. end will, this will not.'

laugh.gif
From people who has chilled with them, they always say she the cooler one out the 2. She stayed out of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

they're just trolling the industry and anyone that actually takes them seriously
Gucci Gucci is cool (Bumpin' Bumpin and Rich %@%@%% ok)
but anybody actually giving them life is being trolled... hard

I can believe that when people say Lil' B is trolling, but these %++@!@, I think they're serious (sadly)

Well Rozay is the number one dude in the game rite now, so I dont blame her for getting at him, but that review of her performance was a lil harsh, I mean I think she getting all that money for a reason

Originally Posted by Mike Dolla

Well Rozay is the number one dude in the game rite now, so I dont blame her for getting at him, but that review of her performance was a lil harsh, I mean I think she getting all that money for a reason
She won't have that money for long if industry rumors are true.

these birds are bound to get muffed or slapped. I can see vnasty taking an #@% beating but kreyshean will prob blog an apology while tears roll down her face

Originally Posted by Furrell

what rumors do you speak of

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by Furrell

what rumors do you speak of

yes...the reason being Gucci Gucci. her shows are obviously trash...don't attempt to entertain if you're not prepared to be critiqued. 

*Edit: also, if you do some %$+! like this...make it funny...this %$+! was SO corny. and yeah you can tell V-Nasty ain't want no parts of this.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

yes...the reason being Gucci Gucci. her shows are obviously trash...don't attempt to entertain if you're not prepared to be critiqued. 
nique u dont got the same mindset as her bruh... she aint tryna be a superstar... she knows she cant rap
laugh.gif

shes not attempting to perform to give two %@%%+ wit anyone thinks... they gettin that $. stay relevant. b trendy. say dumb $#%%....

dont worry her 15 minutes are bout up. she bout to be doin features on Odd future joints watch

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Originally Posted by Caerus

That black dude is a disgrace to my race. What a lame smh
I said the same exact thing when I watched this bull.
must be (forgive me) some Uncle &#$ complex to that dude 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

nique u dont got the same mindset as her bruh... she aint tryna be a superstar... she knows she cant rap
laugh.gif

shes not attempting to perform to give two %@%%+ wit anyone thinks... they gettin that $. stay relevant. b trendy. say dumb $#%%....

dont worry her 15 minutes are bout up. she bout to be doin features on Odd future joints watch

laugh.gif
 yeah that makes sense. what ever floats their boat. 

I remember a time in hip hop when none of these parties involved would be in the game.....damn, i miss them times

Back
Top Bottom