Kreayshawn Thread

Mrsouthernhospitality wrote:
(shoulder shrug)

was good until 3:30 
laugh.gif

That was a good video post. He made a lot of great points ranging from the lack of time she did to how women caused this themselves.

That was a good video post. He made a lot of great points ranging from the lack of time she did to how women caused this themselves.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

(shoulder shrug)
laugh.gif

From 3:30 on is when I started to agree with dude...
...once again - $@+* this $$#@* V Nasty - in the near future this ++%$ is gonna get ugly.

She doesn't even realize the emotions she's conjuring up...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

(shoulder shrug)
laugh.gif

From 3:30 on is when I started to agree with dude...
...once again - $@+* this $$#@* V Nasty - in the near future this ++%$ is gonna get ugly.

She doesn't even realize the emotions she's conjuring up...

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

^ word, Rolaholic. and i feel that. I just don't co-sign people hating on folks just to hate. She's cute, she's charismatic, and she's nicer than 70% of these so called emcees in NT. Let shawty live.

Gucci Gucci still knocks, tho
Shut the #$$% up. You're an idiot.
idk why but this response has me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the response.
So it's confirmed? V-Nasty is an uber-Lesbian then....
nerd.gif

V-Nasty's two babies...the $+#*$@ she's rasing
tired.gif

tumblr_lnvsun5JuE1qmvbjpo1_1280.jpg

it's just all bad. 

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

^ word, Rolaholic. and i feel that. I just don't co-sign people hating on folks just to hate. She's cute, she's charismatic, and she's nicer than 70% of these so called emcees in NT. Let shawty live.

Gucci Gucci still knocks, tho
Shut the #$$% up. You're an idiot.
idk why but this response has me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the response.
So it's confirmed? V-Nasty is an uber-Lesbian then....
nerd.gif

V-Nasty's two babies...the $+#*$@ she's rasing
tired.gif

tumblr_lnvsun5JuE1qmvbjpo1_1280.jpg

it's just all bad. 

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I can't believe people are actually getting mad that someone outside the African American race is saying the N word. Like really? It's 2011 and THAT'S what you're mad about?

IMO , ANY person of ANY race can use "gga" and NO ONE should use "gger". Who are you to decided what race can say what words? If you don't like people outside of your race saying it to you, then don't say it yourself, or else be prepared to have everyone, including people outside of your race, saying it. And to top it off, ol girl is WAY more active than half the people getting mad over what she's saying, so I really don't see why any of them are talking. This verbal segregation has got to stop, it's just making us look so foolish and hypocritical.

We gotta get our priorities in check man, we just gotta 
tired.gif
You sound like a ##@% idiot.  You gotta be from Cali spoutin' that bull @*@%.

Just like these +#%!% you equatin' the N' word to doin' "hood @*@%" and bein' a G.  Just goes to show that you don't understand the strength and power of the N' word. 

How old are you, fam?  I wanna smack fire out these young mother ##@% thinkin' @*@% is sweet.  Yes, I'm mad
laugh.gif

I can't believe people are actually getting mad that someone outside the African American race is saying the N word. Like really? It's 2011 and THAT'S what you're mad about?

IMO , ANY person of ANY race can use "gga" and NO ONE should use "gger". Who are you to decided what race can say what words? If you don't like people outside of your race saying it to you, then don't say it yourself, or else be prepared to have everyone, including people outside of your race, saying it. And to top it off, ol girl is WAY more active than half the people getting mad over what she's saying, so I really don't see why any of them are talking. This verbal segregation has got to stop, it's just making us look so foolish and hypocritical.

tired.gif
You sound like a ##@% idiot.  You gotta be from Cali spoutin' that bull @*@%.

Just like these +#%!% you equatin' the N' word to doin' "hood @*@%" and bein' a G.  Just goes to show that you don't understand the strength and power of the N' word. 

How old are you, fam?  I wanna smack fire out these young mother ##@% thinkin' @*@% is sweet.  Yes, I'm mad
laugh.gif

tired.gif
That makes a lot of sense.
eyes.gif

I think the GGA vs GGER argument is the worst !+%$ out there.  That's some awful justification for using a word.

tired.gif
That makes a lot of sense.
eyes.gif

I think the GGA vs GGER argument is the worst !+%$ out there.  That's some awful justification for using a word.

Back
Top Bottom