Krptonate Foamlite PE Release Info

Could it be this backfires on Nike and there are a crap load of them left over?

Nahhh..

Even though 2000 is like 2 Million in Sneakerhead Terms.. these will be spread out (hopefully)

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

thanks for the info...but ima have to pass...

*waits to see dudes in harlem wit the lime outfit*
Lime T with the Lime skinny jeans
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

thanks for the info...but ima have to pass...

*waits to see dudes in harlem wit the lime outfit*
Lime T with the Lime skinny jeans
smokin.gif

lol, with the lime nerd glasses that everyones into and a kermit the frog back pack

I can't see myself wearing them casually but playing in them is a different story, if I get a pair I will run them into the ground.

Hmm ... let's see ...

He wore the Knicks' St. Patrick's Day uni for the contest ...

and the shoes are greener than leprechaun snot ...

Gee, I can't say I didn't see this release date coming!
laugh.gif

[/sarcasm] Not that there's ever really any rhyme or reason to RD's, but really, this one was very obvious.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

These shoes were dope when Nate pulled them out, with the green uni, neone green neoprene sleeve,
smokin.gif

I don't know how anyone could rock these at the gym or casually for that matter. If you ain't Nate, these would look
sick.gif

The real question is will the gr have the KryptaNATE Logo? That will be the main selling point for people, i'm getting them regardless

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

These shoes were dope when Nate pulled them out, with the green uni, neone green neoprene sleeve,
smokin.gif

I don't know how anyone could rock these at the gym or casually for that matter. If you ain't Nate, these would look
sick.gif

smh.gif
You guys dontknow how 2 put certain clothes, outfits with shoes..

Best believe when these drop, the outfit will be on point.... your shirt can be the same color or similiar to the shirt, but the jeans or wateva gotta tone itdone..

gotta know how 2 rock it man...

They are actually coming out I am glad Nike decided to do so. But what does this mean for the re-sellers ? I hope just because of that Quote on Quote game wornKrptonate's that was sold on ebay for above 20k. Don't give re-sellers any funny idea's >d (but of course it will). But to me thekrptonate's are the best foamlite colorway by far.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

sick.gif

smh.gif
You guys dont know how 2 put certain clothes, outfits with shoes..

Best believe when these drop, the outfit will be on point.... your shirt can be the same color or similiar to the shirt, but the jeans or wateva gotta tone it done..

gotta know how 2 rock it man...
QFT

I Just need one sz10
nerd.gif

you guys are buggin.......you dont have to wear green or lime or whatever just cause you have on lime green shoes.

I swear if some of you dont see an outfit already put together for you, you wouldnt know what to do.

I hope they are alot easier to get than previously thought. I'd LOVE a pair, and wouldnt wear a lick of green with them.

any word on the orange pair though? I need those as well

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

you guys are buggin.......you dont have to wear green or lime or whatever just cause you have on lime green shoes.

I swear if some of you dont see an outfit already put together for you, you wouldnt know what to do.

I hope they are alot easier to get than previously thought. I'd LOVE a pair, and wouldnt wear a lick of green with them.

im buggin?, or your talking 2 us as a general?... the shoes are all green, i would love 2 see how you would pull of this outfit...
im not sayin wear a BRIGHT BRIGHT green shirt, but something that has a lil black and green in it...

i wouldn't wear the kyrptonate shirt, thats not my style...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

im buggin?, or your talking 2 us as a general?... the shoes are all green, i would love 2 see how you would pull of this outfit...
im not sayin wear a BRIGHT BRIGHT green shirt, but something that has a lil black and green in it...

i wouldn't wear the kyrptonate shirt, thats not my style...

I wasnt directing my comment to you....it was to the people saying that if youre not Nate , in the green Knicks jersey, you'd look dumb in them...or thepeople implying you had to wear a "lime suit" or lime jeans etc.
I actually missed your post. Im actually agreeing with you on the fact that they can be worn casually....and more to the fact, they can be pulled off withoutwearing lime green or any shade of green at all.

Living in FL makes it hard to cop a lot of releases. Can anyone help me out, I'll throw in some money for your trouble.

Not everyone can wear them casually, you've got to have a certain style.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

So this is actually a DMV/NYC/Cali release....SMH
smh.gif
at nike for this limited junk. Give people who dont live in 1 of 3 cities a chance to grab sneakers for once...

Alrigt i vented

I feel the same way. Anybody feeling generous to help me out?

Wait, urban accounts too? Will eastbay possibly have these then? I hope so because if it's just HOH I could never get my hands on them.
frown.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom